Idea: Free xstals

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ReznovReborn, Jan 7, 2016.

1. The devs should give incentive for consecutive days played. Maybe like a crystal for five in a row. 2 crystals for ten in a row. 3 for 20 in a row. Etc. It does not have to be an outrageous reward but it would be nice. They could even give the option of crystals or nobility points.

If they were to do this, it would help both the players and the devs. Not many people will play for 10 days straight. They could even do just 1 crystal every 10 days. And as a result it would make the players want to buy more crystals themselves.

2. Won't be happening, m8. Giving free crystals would mean heavy income loss for the company, company would not be able to sustain the loss. If everyone have too mamy xtals, who would bother buying more then?

3. 1 crystal would make people want to buy more.

4. You know nothing about running a business them. This will not happen. No support

5. We're getting free xtals like every few days and you still want more? This is a bridge too far even for me

6. Im on a 500 day streak jow many xtals will i get

7. Concur. My alts have well over 50 each and have never bought any. Get a job OP

8. LOL there are people that have been playing for years straight. I would say the average kawer gets on at last a handful of times a day

9. Support.

10. Aren't the devs already handing out an appreciable amount of xtals? 10 in the last month?

11. Yep, we're hooking you guys up with some crystals fairly regularly already :)

12. I think they just want cake.
    Perhaps made with fish shaped ethyl benzene or cranial caps.

13. C'mon cease with askin for more handouts

14. Love the xtals devs <3 <3

15. Mmm cake!

16. I was floored when they started doing it at then end and beginning of the week.. I mean I was properly staggered, let alone the fact they didn't even feel the need to make a thread pronouncing how God like they are..

Devs have definitely been trying, at least a hell of a lot more than they ever did..

Tl;dr

Suck it Op, your idea is lame and you should feel lame..

17. Had an alt get 12 with events and probably 12 from Devs within like a month. Was able to open a chest. Glad my alts can grow finally.

18. Lol