some simple pvp and clan vs 1 tips

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Jan 5, 2016.

1. You can tell by onesy and frizzy's win /loss what they've really been doing in kaw with their time, despite what they like to claim. The numbers don't lie. Onsey and frizzy do.

2. I love you

3. Judging by battle wins/losses is pointless and only idiots still do it.

4. Guess I'm an idiot.

5. Frog. This was actually a better idea for me. In the same way players build huge defence and spy defence towers to stop hits. I use the build and sell guild strategy to stop hits.

I made an intellectual decision that to compete at top or even mid teir level as a lone kingdom, I would need to

1. Sit quietly in a hte clan to grow for an extremely long time

2. Spend real dollars that I can't match with most of my kaw counterparts.

I wish only to enjoy kaw as a war game. Nothing else. Hit and get hit with a little drama in between.

My build allows me to be competitive against many at one time. Allows me to fight small clans at one time. Allows me to be a nuisance as I enjoy, at a very low cost in real dollars.

I made a choice for my own enjoyment of kaw. Something haters like onsey seem to keep struggling to understand.

I don't have an alliance or even a clan to fight for me. I choose to fight my own fights and I enjoy kaw now more than I ever have.

Who is anyone like onsey to judge ? He's not the boss of kaw. He's just some weirdo as far as I'm concerned.

Players like onesy and -wizzy- have repeatedly called me coward and say I'm afraid of being hit, yet I've taken more hits than both of those boobs combined.

6. Noobs like -v- will always try and tell you that the win/loss is no indicator of how a person plays kaw. Coincidently those same noobs like -v- have very sad win/loss ratio.

As I have said. The numbers don't lie. Players like -v- do.

7. You rant about the stupidest things, you do realize you can still hit people without dropping build. Literally the only reason to drop build is cowardice. Well unless you go sh with bfa for ee

8. your gonna feel kinda stupid when you realise i have accounts with a better ratio. get outta here with your 77%

9. Onesy used to be a decent guy, now he's just a tosser.

10. @ Skinny

Don't knock the power of an alliance. It can be used as a weapon quite effectively. Back in 2010 Swabia used to get away with all kinds of crap not because his build was any good but because he had lots of powerful kingdoms in his clan to back him up.

Going it alone is an ok choice but a coordinated effort gets better results.

11. Compared to you who has always been a whiny jerk. I believe the word you just used is bannable btw.

12. It's good to see Frog is still constantly scanning for my posts so he can plus 1 his self esteem points for the day. Here Frog I'll call you a noob, and now you can say something else - possibly about my stats, whatever you like.

I'll help you feel like you're worth it today. Even though you're not.

Edit: Did anyone know this guy won 3 ASW wars?

13. skinny assas p, i guess you didn't drop enough buildings.

14. -v- with his alt. That's gold. There's never a shortage of alts who's owners are to scared to get their main kingdoms hands dirty.

You actuality are more pathetic than you were a few minutes ago -v-. I use my main. So i suppose -v- is the real coward.

Nice battle stats -v- 

15. It isn't my fault if people can only give me fails now is it? How about you come increase my losses... Oh yea, nvm.

16. Is cowardice really the only reason to drop build?

17. It's never your fault -v- that's why your called -v- for victim. Funny noob

18. Then come make me a victim

19. I don't think -V- has the balls to 1 v clan a clan full of builds bigger than him for months at a time.

20. How about you make your own thread and tell us all about it. On this thread. Why don't you give your opinion on the opening post.

I'm sure you have many tips and hints to add to the pvp side of kaw. Someone with your sad win/loss ratio should have a ton of insights on how to avoid a fight.