The Moles

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MoIesAreEverywhere_IiiIiIIIiil, Jan 5, 2016.

1. The moles are coming. They are destroying KaW one major clan at a time. They are so influential it is unbelievable. Every time a clan gets over 150 members they send in a mole. A mole is there to monitor, and achieve the highest rank possible. The moles take new players who have no idea what they are doing, and turn them into moles. Convincing them that it is normal.

I was a mole. My home clan was destroyed because it was decided they weren't worthy of being big. I reset my account, left KaW and left the moles. I remember them saying things about 2016 being "when it all comes together". The moles are planning something, they have control over every major clan network, and no one knows it.

The devs don't own KaW, the moles do. I don't remember many, but if you find a mole, drag them out of the clan and beat them till inactivity. This is an impossible task, and we need to complete it. For the good and wellbeing of KaW.

I remember once them talking about a mole becoming a mod. If this is silenced. If this is deleted, the moles are trying to silence me. Please, save yourselves.

2. Every mole is my alt

5. Then apparently no one has anything to worry about. :roll:

6. I had moles in my yard once

7. Rude. I was going to say that. Now you have already pointed how worthless this threat is.

8. You don't understand the full extent of this do you? When there is an osw, the moles can release hundreds of details, including timezones, targets, plans. The moles are always in high up places, and there are hundreds of them.

9. I have a mole on my bum....

You saying you hang around my ass???

10. He is full of....

11. JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN. THE MOLES ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER AND WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO DO SO. THEY HAVE ALREADY DESTROYED SEVERAL CLANS AND WILL DO SO TO MORE. THEY ARE SAVAGE FERALS WHO WILL SLAUGHTER ANY CLAN WHO DECIDES TO GET IN THEIR WAY. PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY

12. I don't see a problem

13. Please god let this be a troll. The OP really can't have this low of an IQ, RIGHT?

15. Wth is this?

16. I feel like this is a metaphor of trump versus Muslims.

17. Indoor voice please