Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

Hello, it's me
    I was wondering if after all
    these years if you'd like to meet...

Sup, before I start I must...

HUMBLY DEDICATE THIS WEAK AND PATHETIC POST TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR SPRAGGA WHO IS THE GREATEST ENTITY IN ALL OF REALITY

Why hello there! I'm the most Kawaii Desu Ne Senpai in KaW and everyone else is so Baka like people say I'm a Weeaboo but I'm learning Japanese on Rosetta stone so I basically am Japanese... lol...

Legit Intro

I'm 5TALK3R-53NPAI people called me a "stalker" even since I followed a girl throughout my home town trying to work up the courage to give her back a book she lost and one day I needed a username for another game, so that's the story of my user tag

I joined the game long ago as PaintBoy, the original idiotic one... I was young and stupid and ugh... I still am young and stupid and ugh but less so?

I tried to get back into the game after quitting as PaintBoy under many... many alts but alas I just couldn't get hooked onto the "KaW-cane" so I know the basics but none of that top tier MLG stuff that people get super into.

What else to say?... Um... I like anime but not like a super weeaboo... I only have like one love pillow... I am a fan of video games, preferably more realistic shooters type games.

I'll probably quit again within the next week after doing something stupid on forums and embarrassing my self or by getting bored to death so don't expect to much...

(Please let there be no grammar, spelling, and bb code fails.)

Extra: Favorite type of girl? First lets start with the body type. This is just my personal preference but I adore girls with a regular sized bust, not flat as a board or large like a watermelon but that perfect in between. I kinda like girls that are shorter than me by a few inches and I'd love it if their athletic but not so athletic where they'd make me go to the gym with them every day. The girls that are smarter than are the best girls. Since they're smarter than you they don't expect anything great from you! You can be stupid and it's be fine! Plus they also pick up all the slack for you! That just my preference tho...

EDIT:Fixed some trivial grammar and spelling errors.

2. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

Hi I'm mink ! :)
    I love to help newbies and especially love to help those wanting to war so if you'd like some more info please feel free to wall or pm :) I am known mostly by the name Cub but I have been Mink since s5 (have been warring since s2) . Ive done all wars from estoc to ll wars. I love any sort of video games from Super Mario all the way to KaW . I do often visit forums but try to post as much as I can. I have been playing for 2 years now (November 11th 2013 is when I started) . I do often participate in wars as you know and I love to merc alone whenever I can . My first clan I was apart of was Foxes and today I am apart of Sparta elite. That's about it :)

3. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

Hello everyone,

My name is chocolate23, but people do also call me "Choco", "Choc", "23", or "Chocolate"! :)

I started playing the game in 2012 (if I remember correctly), but I've had a break from the game and started playing again in the spring, 2015.

I like to help players, by making helpful threads/guides and by answering questions they have.

I'm currently in the process of becoming educated. In my spare time (when not busy with school work), I like to read, I'm also drawing sometimes, like to hang out with friends, and of course playing KaW/being in forums!

That was my intro. Feel free to ask if you have any questions! :)

4. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

@5TALK3R-53NPAI
    Good effort?

@Mink
    I remember a cub and I was also in foxes as well as LHL at one point...

@chocolate23
    Chocolate, possibly the first KaWer on this thread to be on the Special Thanks List before the Forumer List.
    Chocolate is a renowned guide maker and a helpful KaWer.

5. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

The sad thing is... that's probably the only effort I'll ever put into forums..

6. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

Thread Updated

7. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

I'm Absolet, better known as Sol back in the day. I like to smoke, eat, philosophate (if that's a word) about life, complain way too much about the things I cannot change, and change with ease the ones I can. Even though I've been a bully many times, I dislike abuses and injustices, and I punish those who practice these kinds of unorthodox behaviours. My obsession with KaW is hanging on a very fine thread, and I wish things would be like they used to, back in the day.

Even though many haven't heard my name not even once, I've been part of big ass wars and PvP's with notable fighters among the KaW community. I rebeled against Zaft when I was part of it, and when it still was a mighty alliance, because I disagreed with them, hence why I am where I am now. I am not scared of stating my opinions, I firmly stick to them, and anyone or anything not liking them could burn in hell, for all I care. :)

8. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

kia ora = hello in English first kaw name was BLACKBARSTAD im ae maori from new Zealand also known as sheep shagging capital been playing just over 2 years

9. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

i did have and account 4years ago called maoriboy i was in hairballs clan but my credit card got hacked and i quit kaw holy to be known im back 2years in growing to ae mean machine with better credit card security ie my gf won't let me use it .my favorite thing to do on kaw is to get silenced and smack up clan fury.

10. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

Thread Updated

@absolut
    Yikes :shock:
    I think the whole want KaW to go back to the way things were... is a syndrome o.o

@blacky
    Here's to better card security and sheepland, I guess?

11. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

I prefer kaw now than before js :3

12. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

Bump. This is an awesome thread for anyone in kaw . It shouldn't die

13. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

My name is 21Robber21. Originally an alternate account turned into my main after my main was reset. So who am I? Someone who just loves a good debate. I'll fight anything from any side (usually). I typically enjoy having other people get angry, letting emotions control them. I recently came back for probably not that long but hey, maybe someone remembers me.

Deuces :mrgreen:

14. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

@Clumzey
    Okay.

@Mink
    Appreciate it :)

@21Robber21
    I remember you.

15. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

Hakor-

I am devout Christian who loves to do color guard and wants to help others! :) <3

16. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

Hi. My name is reznov. I have operated under several names including reznov and philip35 was my original i think.

17. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

I am Nuke: I like pvp.

18. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

Kasama even though I don't like you much, this thread is da bomb and you have done a really good job on it, congratulations are in order.

19. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

^Thanks mom

20. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

Welcome daughter.