Lay of the Rimelands - Part 2: Clouded Vision

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 29, 2015.

1. When the hell will this thing shut up??

2. Guys what ebs combine items other than origins and hte ty plz wall me.

4. Hello everyone ARE YOU ALL ENJOYING KAW. My questions are whether I can reach top ten and earn rewards? I've seen top ten rangers of Mistpierce Scrywater in ranking. They are already top ten . what if a mere weak player like me reach the given target in top ten in time before event is over. Will I get top ten rank reward? I've collected 500 Mistpierce Scrywater right now. Please reply.

5. People who are in top ten spend a lot (seals and crystals) or go through war and wins lots, since they spend its only right they get the best rewards...

6. Do the rewards stack? Like top tier plus lb reward?

7. Rewards wont stack you only get the reward tier you sit on at the end of the event.

8. Hardly worth it then. To be top 100 in PvP you have to go so far past 50

9. Rewards are also increased and people love to pvp and strip farm noobs etc ect.

10. If it was already said im sorry for asking again but what exactly is the reward for the quiver events? Is it more equipment or ?

11. It rewards the event item (the water thingy) Mithril and a pvp plunder spell.

12. sounds lame. It takes more "effort" to pvp than to eb but the rewards seem better if you eb instead

13. It's pretty useful for quick water thingies I'm getting 7k for 3 days worth also people open themselves up during the event for you to plunder off them.

14. Defeats the purpose it seems,but whats the water things called? Are you talking about sealed giants breath?

15. Mistpierce scrywater

16. The rewards for the PvP event is Mistpierce Scrywaters along with other rewards (that you can see on the Events page). The Mistpierce Scrywaters will help you in the main part of the event. There is no equipment rewards for the PvP event, but you'll increase your chance of getting better rewards from the main event (Clouded Vision)! :)

17. Where can i find more information about that?

18. And if you want to find out more about how to obtain them through doing epic battles, click here! :)

19. Top 50? Respect. I'm doing all I can to hold onto 90. Been quest mining xtals.