59 Nobs

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by L3G3ND_Z3R0, Jan 3, 2016.

1. 59 nobs nothing
    Simple reason being I would prefer all players to be able to make a 1 off impulse purchase and use a seal, battle cry, pvp 2x plunder spell ( remember less actions for pvp than eb especially with fail risks and higher cost of hitting bigger with pots ).

59 nobs means making two purchases at minimum level purchases or purchasing larger nob packs.
    This to me discourages purchases. If it cannot be obtained with one purchase action I personally see that as off putting for an impulse promo etc purchase.

Ps those flaming zero. I have warred zero for months in the past. His account is a reset and I respect his pvp attitude. He was one of very few to give me any real incoming during an osw. Nice to see you again zero. 

2. A seal gets x amount of days because HTE clans (run by players) decided to make it that way. Devs didn't implement this.

3. 59 nobs to snort some pig sweat

4. Thank you Optimal, much respect to you too Ol friend.

I agree that buying nobs to buy a spell doesn't encourage impulse purchases. We should definitely cut out the middle man and be able to purchase the spell directly, and have immediate effect for duration of spell.

5. Probably like increase in plunder taken, increase in stats, and other spells from the things.

6.  insert pun - "Life Support"  sorry had to

7. 59 Nobs to have Zaft U C hitting me? 