NFL Predictions

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ReznovReborn, Jan 3, 2016.

1. I am so bored. So lets get an NFL thread going. No hockey, basketball, soccer or even college. Just professional American football.

First off, I think the patriots are a cheating organization. They cheat at everything. Belichick should be suspended indefinitely. And brady should have been suspended this year.

Also the drug problem is ridiculous. Im ready for some serious reprocussions for anyone caught using performance enhancing drugs. Its not a league where people compete to see who can be the most drugged.

I think the broncos and cardinals will be in the super bowl.

2. Nah, the Somalian Pirates will win

3. Carolina Panthers :)

4. I dont think cam has the big game ability

5. If the Patriots get fully healthy and win tomorrow the road to the Super Bowl will go through Foxborough. And we all know cheating or not they don't lose at home.

6. Im really hooping the washington redsoxs take the nba finals

7. Are you Moose's alt?

8. Me??

9. Broncos won't make it to Super Bowl are u crazy ? Panthers vs cardinals or patriots

10. I think imitation is talking about me.

11. Super Bowl 50...Redskins vs. Texans

12. Lmao first of all panthers couldn't play cards n the Super Bowl seeing they both nfc team shows how much u know about the sport.

2nd panthers have show vulnerability over the past few weeks and cams targets on offense R beat up I don't see them being able to reach the super bowl especially the way the cards R playing atm and thru the whole season.

I believe cardinals vs bengals is a high possibility but afc side is a total toss up right now with no team being totally dominate atm

13. Cardinals or Vikings for NFC

The AFC is up for grabs... Patriots are the team to beat WHEN healthy

14. NFC Team will be the cards seeing how they've played lately, AFC will be Patriots if they get healthy in time, as they will have the bye. Otherwise I see the bengals making it for the AFC

15. Um what?! Its obviously gonna be Bills vs Titans

16. Nfc panthers or cardinals both records are near mimics with the cardinals with just 3more td total. Tho the cardinals had an easier time playing the 49ers and the broken Seahawks.

That being said panthers have a home field advantage winning all home games. It's a toss up.

Yes Broncos have a decent record in the afc but they aren't looking good as of late the trend has them loosing repeatedly, I think the pats with their new def coach will take the edge. Everyone calls the pats cheaters but if you look at the stats they really aren't. I can't remember the site name but there's a site that names the afc and nfc worst cheaters and the pats were rated like 12 or 13 even with spygate and deflategate.

Bengals and Chiefs are also to be considered clenching the playoff and division

(Edit, sorry for the grammar it's late and I just kinda wanted to get my info out there)

17. All wrong
    Everyone knows it'll be a
    49ers vs Giants super bowl :lol: