the hot-tub

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Evil3, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No this isn't a recruitment thread

The hot tub a well known hte clan
    I went there sealed, 2 hours later got kicked by the owner i walled him "why did i get kicked"
    He completely blew me off

Ok no problem i followed one of the admins
    He followed me back

-why was i kicked

-let me talk to the owner

-3hours later

-u were kicked for spamming cc

Even tho i said 4 words since i joined that wretched clan

Ok no problem i asked for an extra day on my pass because they wasted that entire day on my pass as they let me back in after 10 hours

"Head admin" said he will "consider" giving me that pass 10 mins later he said i am spamming his pm and kicked me out

Tl:dr

Clan sucks don't join that dumb

2. Well farm them then
    Edit: Seems like a recruitment thread to me.

3. Sounds like you're crying... need a tissue for your tears? Poor baby 

4. Is this when we get to hear what actually happened from the clan? That's always the best part of these awesome threads..

5. can confirm that i've seen similar stuff happen when i was there. clan owner threats people with physical violence and stuff, really weird guy. wouldnt join.

Edit: To be fair with the clan, i never saw anyone being threatened unfairly with their passes. Owner is shady tho.

6. 

7. U got kicked twice for running your chicken sucker,

8. stop hating nobs but this thread is hilarious 

9.  what's a chicken sucker❓...

10. Sounds a little far fetched to me... are you drunk?

11. * passes the thesaurus*

13. Noob. It doesn't count because it is a hot tub time machine.

14. lets tell it like it really happened then shall we:)

Hate who formally known as blablabla Hat account changed his name while in clan...

He was spamming cc mouthing off and the boss had enough so kicked him.
    He did pm the owner but owner ignored him as you would imagine with someone annoying like that.

Hate then decided that he would pm me and was very angry...Understandably for being kicked (and yes we know seals are not cheap we are an HTE Clan after all)....

He left multiple messages in my pm spamming my pm asking me to get the (....) on with it ... I was trying to sort it out and he continued to be rude regarding the boss calling him a (sexualised bad term used here) and so on.... I asked him to calm down as I was not awake when all this was happening and I needed to clarify what had happened before I was prepared to action any reversal of owners action.

He did say sorry for being an (bumbum) in my pm and calmed down some what. After talking with the boss we decided to let him back in.
    Hate then kept insisting that we also alter his pass accordingly again swearing at me.... I said that I had already taken this into consideration and asked him to settle down and return to the clan....

He then again spammed me via PM and insisted on a change to his pass I then said you will have to talk with the boss about this..... this was much later in fact the next day and not 10 mins later as suggested by HATE...

He then said what ask the (again bad sexualised term used here) you call boss and I politely asked him to not talk of the owner in such a way.... he however continued

I then warned him in Clan Chat if he did not cease to spam my pm and stop talking badly about the owner that i would be forced to kick him and suggested that if he continued i would also make him my perm farm....

He however as his name would suggest continued to escalate in Clan chat and kept talking negatively regarding the boss (using negative sexual remarks about him and myself) so I kicked him...

He is now trying to get people to feel sorry for him and take his side when it was all his fault...

He will now be clan farm until he can say sorry to the owner!!!!!!

END OF STORY....

Thanks for watching channel two:)

15. I'm surprised you even bothered with him once he called you that.

Shouldn't even bother with an apology, farm until he goes inactive.

16. Sooooooo, since op decided to be mean. Can I have his pass?

17. True we should but we are not completely unreasonable as HATE would suggest...

of course he can continue the way his is and we will of course continue to pin and farm him...

and we all know what happens next if he does not say sorry....

he will be naked when he wakes up of course...

18. KaWcaine is so addictive hot sleep kaws

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.