DOC HOLIDAYS POTS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by lliliilaillilbilliilicilililii, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Ok just thought I'd share a happy new year with all you sons of pickles, except for ZAFT screw them.
    Hey do you all know that I am the only player in this game to go into zafts clan and act like an owner and take ownership and have there clan by the balls.

Lol I done all that is about 20 minutes then they cried to the Devs and in 5 minuets I was kicked and ownership was gave back to ZAFT lol. Have you ever noticed the Devs never come very quick when we call then only for ZAFT because ZAFT has the Devs on there knees. In other words the Devs are on there knees going balls deep can breath ***** down there throat whole.

So screw ZAFT the Devs suck my left nut leave the right one alone its fertile.

Well happy new year all. I just thought it was time to say that I was the player that used a secondary profile to steal zafts clan. And I'm the only one to ever have there clan by the balls the way I did and the Devs can't protect them from that.

2. K

3. Congrats :) happy new year to you also!

4. Cool story should tell it at a party

5. This is the future of our world folks...balls deep inspiration

7. Inb4 lock

8. #THUGLYFE
    #DON
    #REBEL

9. Nearly as good as picking chewing gum off the bottom of a table and chewing it and bringing it back to life

10. Hey Herakles no offence (here comes something possibly offensive) but you are definitely one of the least likeable people on forums. That is coming from me of all people :lol:

11. I'm pretty sure only you and your crusade buddies are the only ppl who cares. Everyone else don't give a rats ass.:roll:

12. The devs stepd in? Is that normal?

I feel like ive seen other clans make this mistake and bring it to forums. Cant say i remember any of them getting help from the devs.

Could be wrong of course.

13. The Devs suck balls and ZAFT can suck my balls.

14. The Devs couldn't be that bad. You play their game after all.

15. ZAFT RULES!!!!
    KOTFE SUCKS!!!!