WHAT IS A PERSON SUPPOSED TO DO

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wendyms, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Im pretty sure you farmed me for no reason Op. But ill forgive you for opening up to noobs.

2. lol.. I can guarantee that would never happen.. lol though am starting to wish I was evil... lol :evil:

3. I'm pretty sure you're so pathetic that you're funny. You use the word 'noob' like you're not one. That's gold.

4. so heres the thing

you have 24/7 DO NOT HIRE MY ALLIES banner the whole time even before PVP events

you are under some impression that you can do this and for last year make excuses all the time why ppl shouldnt hire your allies

all you need to do is a PM FOR HIRE AS OPTED IN banner and ppl will respect that

instead you actually want to hoard underpriced allies and believe you are exempt from Free Ally market

well ask Bom, Harb, and countless other's how well that worked for them

change your banner and people will pm before a hire

put DO NOT HIRE MY ALLIES BECAUSE IT MAKES ME INTO A MAD SCREAMING PLAYER then people will hire

5. Don't open alts for pvp. People should be gaining the rewards legitimately. Like the first damn pvp event

6. Awwwwwwwwww... Hes so cute. He even drops build to be unable to recieve inc. and fails all actions. Im sorry i hurt you skinny. Your mouth is bigger than you head tho.

7. But Skinny didn't drop build?

8. if his main is that size, he shouldnt talk as big as he does

9. Yuseii, given Skinny's KaW history, I think she has the right to talk more than 99% of people, particularly about pvp.

Don't be ignorant.

10. Is all damn osf's now

11. So what?

12. You are all so full of it... My banner last night read PVP PVP: PLEASE DO NOT HIRE ALLIES.... I also had it on my wall with a comment explaining that I wanted to join PVP but it starts while I sleep (it's stil there, go check) ... was honest about it so that I wouldn't get the comeback that I wasn't opted in. I have always said I don't know ally prices except they are totally ridiculous now and not tailored for all players to enjoy this aspect of the game. So what, I get upset about losing my allies, I am entitled to, have spent a lot of gold on them.

Oh and my banner on my alt also stated PVP when the ally was hired... seems one rule for some and none for others to me... just depends on who it is that wants to act all tough and important at the time.

Since ally hoarding is not a rule in this game... you think you all have the right to bully others because they want to keep their allies... get real... I rant and I rave, so what; and then I rehire if I can... If I still have them at the prices they are, obviously I rehire since have had them since newbies... I don't have the gold to overprice, but I do try to find the gold to rehire.. so get off my case about this... and if someone is overpricing an ally to keep them... oh dear me... what's that you say.... speak up... "hoarding" .... oooh!!! they are hoarding... just in a different way.... oh, and what else is it that you say.... that this is one of the things that keeps pushing up the ally hire prices.... as I said I try to find the gold to rehire... but...... why do you also get to dictate what has to be the correct wording for the banners.... I had a Please do not hire and then a joke to round it off... have you heard of that.... sense of humour... sure wikipedia will explain it to you. Though you all killing mine.

You know I have also been known to lend my allies to people for war when they have asked even though I may only have just enough gold to rehire or I just tell them I can't at that time because am low on gold.

I even post most that hire for a convenient time to rehire (how ironic is that when I am rehiring the ally I lost without any respect whatsoever) and then I ask "Please do not rehire" and I cop a caning for that comment as well.

13. You do realize that telling people you are asleep at the start of PvP is a huge mistake when opted in as ps? People will strip just to get a reaction.

Also RHV just pointed out to you that "DO NOT HIRE" and "PM FOR HIRES" are completely different. One is hoarding the other is protecting gold without hoarding.

You do realize that overpricing an ally isn't hoarding right? Nobody wants an overpriced ally excluding keeping them for sentimental value or to prevent stripping. Hoarding is when you have underpriced allies and refuse for people to hire them. As I have already said "DO NOT HIRE" is never in support of a free ally market unless it is followed by "WITHOUT PM"

Wendy you are a nice person for what you do but get over the fact that you are indeed hoarding allies. If you want to keep an ally then have a banner that reflects a free ally market and let the person hire but rehire back after. Sorted. You keep your ally you need and the other person got free gold out of it. On top of that they have the option to shop elsewhere if they don't like the price of your allies so if your allies are overpriced they won't hire from your 9/10.

14. That's not true. My war acc puts up "wait with hired until after war" before every indi war I do. Yesterday for example, i had 7 allies, 6 got hired 10in before war, leaving me with 12T out. People don't care about banners because theyre ignorant.

15. I'm not usually one to blame the victim but in this situation it's entirely your fault.

Hoarding underpriced allies on a pure spy account in a pvp event of course you're going to get opened up you're just an idiot if you think it wouldn't. Like I said I don't like to blame victims but when they're just completely stupid then it's entirely their fault.

Also, opening up alts and stuff for pvp events is the reason why the much loved pwars and real wars had the pay removed. There is no incentive to do the old war system because it gives absolutely no rewards anymore. This is because it was exploited by osf and oafs.

Ok that was a little bit of an off topic q.q rant but all I'm saying is you can't expect this not to happen OP it's completely your own fault.

You want my advice? Don't opt into pvp events with pure spy accounts that hoard trillions in allies. If you don't want things like this to happen you should put up a troop build overnight and get a friend to pin you till you wake up.
    Or you could just use your alts for legitimate accounts rather than open farms for events.
    Your call wee man

16. Has anyone bothered to look at my stats... do I look like a pure spy... my pure spy is not even part of this issue... my pure spy only has small inactive allies to stay open with... my pure attack has one big ally left that I haven't had enough gold to move yet, otherwise there are only small allies there too.

Read what this is about if you going to comment.

Gee Whiz, I was a good war spy once upon a time, think I know the hazards of big allies on OSF/OAF.. Yes, I did have an ally hired off my OAF during pvp, I know that danger but hell, my banner displayed PVP - Open for steals.. not please ignore my banner and be a turd and hire my ally so I can lose 500bil in 10 minutes.

17. As has been suggested change your banner to something other than "DO NOT HIRE"

18. Kezzer is focussed on 3 words making a complete difference.

The fact is, even the biggest "supporters" of the free ally market will put up banners telling people not to hire during EE wars. That is respected.

During a pvp event, particularly given Wendy's generosity, one would think the circumstances are no different.

24 hours before or after the PvP event, if the banner is still there - then fair enough, fair game, it's ally hoarding. Otherwise, respect it like you would respect someone in an EE war, who is not doing something selfless.

19. Looking at so many people saying Wendy is "hoarding" allies make me laugh. If these fools bothered to just click her accounts and go through her ally list, you would realised she virtually has ONE ally above the limit she asked not to hire for the duration of PvP?