American truths

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ReznovReborn, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Does reading comprehension escape you? I was letting you know that your comment was highly hypocritical.

2. And any abortion after this period, again in your mind, can be classified as what?

3. It's interesting, a lot of things op said doesn't work, do work a lot of the time in Europe.

4. Completely different societies unfortunately.

Europe is generally ruled by the people, the USA is ruled by big corporations.

5. Both Europe and America have giant corporations, both have issues with the influence of those.
    As for the OP not going to agree with any of your post.
    Abortion isn't a simple issue, but of course a foetus is human it's human genetic material. However the right of choice belongs to the woman not politicians or religious groups.
    Not all Muslims believe non Muslims should be killed it's a vanishingly small percentage from a huge number of followers of a world wide faith.

Almost nothing is free, however there is the idea free to end user. That's how most public schools work. The government collects taxes and uses them to pay for things for the collective whole of its citizens. Provides services that individuals can't to themselves. Schools infrastructure defence and legal systems. It's how modern civil societies have developed and work.
    What some people are suggesting is that instead of the richest people and companies paying some of the lowest tax rates they should pay more and help the people who actually make up the countries they need.

Also don't think any one but the most crazed anti gun individuals has suggested outlawing guns in the USA, however there is a question of gun controls who has access to what guns and with what limits there maybe on them.

As for your simple logic.
    It certainly was simply put however it's also not logic it's just poorly constructed arguments with no base beyond your opinions and no supporting evidence.

6. INB4 Politically correct Libtarts

Also agree, OP.

7. Muslim isn't a race, it is a religion.

8. I love how you put everyone into one category goodjob!!

For example you put all americans into the "stupid" category but then say we cant generalize muslims?!??? Might be a little hypocritical there buddy

9. -septentrio- ????

10. This guy must be stucked in his bedroom playing his computer 24/7.

11. If you don't want a kid don't have sex, it's that simple. Otherwise your going to be in a dilemma. Kill your baby and be a coward or take responsibility.

As far as ****, don't pet the burning dog, don't put yourself in a position to be raped.

12. Ok so you are saying if a couples contraception method fails they have to have a kid?
    That's ridiculous.
    As for your second part that seems to imply you think it's in some way the victims fault. That's frankly a horrendous and despicable attitude. It's not the victims fault it's the attackers always.

13. I really don't like you

14. Big government and gun control are my two least favorite things.

15. Is that second word suppose to be the "r" word?

I really hope not. How in the hell anyone could jump to the conclusion that it's the victum's fault, woman or man, is ridiculous. No one has the right to do that and no one should have to experience that.

16. ️ this. This topic is flame baiting.

17. It's poorly worded and badly set out but it's not just flame baiting.
    It could be just the limits of rhetoric the op has at their disposal.