To All the Nerds Out There

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Imitation-Cheese, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Proving my point!

2. Yes. You're getting it!

Congratulations! Now you're "cool!" 

3. God bless your heart, Ashes ️

4. Right. Why wait to graduate when you can serve your country, come back owning cash not owing cash, work hard to start a business and make 7 or 8 figures?

5. Why, thank you, Chuck! 

6.  that's what my kid will probably come out looking like.

7. Sadly, you're right. They've gotta keep the school standards low, so that everyone has a chance at graduating.

Aren't there any advanced programs at the school you attend that might make it a bit more challenging?

8. So true!

9. What part of me is supposed to rise up?
    If you know what I mean

10. Love this story! This is exactly the kind of stuff I'm talking about!

Glad to hear you've risen above the rest and are on your way to success. Just don't get your girlfriend pregononymous. And thanks for sharing!

11. Who said I wasn't getting action before graduation? o_O

12. Thank you for being an example!

13. Sounds like a winner to me! :mrgreen:

14. :lol:

15. Ok.. Here's a test.. Think of the first equation that comes to your mind when you see this gif..

Ready?..

If you have thought of F=ma, your an amateur nerd..

If you have thought of V=4/3pircube, your a decent nerd

If you have thought of "there is an equation in the pic?"... Get out of this nerd thread!

16. You're welcome :p (hope you realize that my post was a poke at the OP)

I'm also going into the tech industry... getting a major in computer science.

17. Oh, God, Ashes. How do you come up with this stuff? :lol:

I love it!

18. Nathan,

I know. I've seen you post plenty of times.

CS is probably the most secure field to go into these days. There's more work available today then there are qualified people to fill those positions.

Best of luck to you!

19. This could have actually been inspiring.
    If it had not been for the derogatory tone of the opening statement. Plus the bragging and the entire fact the entire thread comes over as a troll.
    Such a shame that if true this thread demonstrates a bitter and spiteful person fuelled by self loathing caused by being a victim earlier in life.

Also having women want you because now you are affluent is worthless. They want your money not you. Enjoy the divorce.
    Money does not equate to love and happiness, a father on welfare during hard times is just as capable of loving a child as much as if not more than the richest man on the planet.
    It's a shame you see life in such shallow terms.

Ps you forgot to mention your military background and how that influenced you.
    Along with many other twisted views.

Another hint. Refer to a woman as a chick, they may find it belittling and probably no show that much interest in you.

That said. Thanks for trying to inspire / troll. Happy new year.