HTE Temporarily Unavailable (9AM -12PM PST)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 31, 2015.

1. ^nooooooo! My bold writing didn't work :(

2. Then the DEVS!

3. Its the end of the world

4. Can someone please explain what ZTA is

5. Haunting The Escape (Aqua) is coming?

6. Was part of the previous promo. The other one they renamed inferno for the inferno/aqua event.

7. Oh right

8. Thank us for understanding, understanding what exactly? You haven't explained anything other than for 3 hours there will be no HtE.

Is this related to the increase in item damage? Are you changing how many seals we use? Are you adding more health to the main bar due to item damage increase? Spit it out man!

9. And ATA stocks are down a whopping 95% bad day for investors.

10. Lol Jackson really wants to eat the devs

11. Lol

12. Should of done it with all ebs

13. Man the amount of cry babies is ridiculous :lol:

Personally would like to see HTE be gone for good, but I know that won't happen. I'm sure there was some kind of technology error and they wanted to be sure they correctly fix it. Hence the 3 hour wait.

Go hit battle list or run a bigger EB during the downtime jeez :lol:

14. I wish people would read the announcement. HTE isn't dead it's "temporarily unavailable" that's all. It will be back either with some glitches ironed out or in a bigger and better format. Personally I hope that they beef this EB up a bit as it is simply too quick and too easy. It could do with a face lift. So not long to wait and we will see what they are going to give us. If new lands are out soon though, my guessing is that this EB is getting some extra features to give more gold before the new lands. Just my thinking.

15. 

16. Newer more premium hte I assume. Higher cost, bigger bars... Or fixing item phase damage per action....

17. I think they will make it bigger - maybe double the size of the bars. Yes, it is going too quickly with big builds now.

18. Double sized bars on HTE, including item bars, would be nice, maybe HTE will last 20 minutes instead of 5 or less.

19. I think skelly is pregnant and got a 3 hour birth giving break so don't be to harsh 

20. HTE nubs don't know anything but hitting HTE. Don't confuse them with BL or eb pondering. They might rage quit.