where do you work?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JameTail, Dec 31, 2015.

1. So youre in the secret service

***CLASSIFIED INFORMATION***

2. I'm high school taking AP classes that would help me in the career I want- Criminal Justice, and pulling off all nighters too much, also being emo and depressed. Sounds good. Go me.

Ugh.

3. In my spare time.

4. I own a fitness company (Self employed). I work primarily with a mma gym in town,in home training, and I run some classes outdoors.

5. Union commercial carpenter. I build stuff. Big stuff. Big commercial stuff.... Yea.

6. I'm just waiting for a dev to come and say at the ATA hq

7. Nurse, I don't work the units anymore have moved on to Auditor/Analysis in compliance. I am one of many that make sure our hospitals document in patients record correctly and that we bill correctly.

8. Dock supervisor for a freight company

9. I get people to sign Geophysical permits and tell them that our incursions onto their property will do minimal damage. Then I leave town before my lies are discovered and and try to dodge angry phonecalls concerning said lies while playing kaw.

10. I am Engineer

11. I currently work for knct illustrated, And do odd jobs here and there when I'm not in school.

12. Full time computer science student. Work part time in my home town as a janitor when I come home. I hope to eventually find work in the industry to get work experience before graduation.

13. I work in your moms house

14. Original. Never heard that before

Also I work as an accountant so the pay is nice and it's quite laid back.

15. I teach stringed instruments, except cello

16. I work for a tool n plant hire company,I deliver excavators,jcb,rollers,dumpers.fun job n very buisy.

17. In your mum

18. I'm a mechanic, been wrenching bout 10 years. I turn things to the left, then back to the right.

19. I am currently working as a student in high school, with salary of $10 a day.

20. I m a radiation oncologist working in a govt hospital.Always short on holidays but i love my work.