Lay of the Rimelands - Part 2: Clouded Vision

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 29, 2015.

2. Developers, where is ZTA when you need it.

Imagine all the income that epic battle would bring during these type of events. :cool: :lol:

3. Kaw_Creative, just tell them about the new epic battle and lands. :cool:

Will ZTA be part of this event, or the next one?

4. Ty developers. I have to say, you guys are doing a great job, tyvm for your hard work  and have a happy new year(in advance).

5. Adjust the drop rate of event chests. Getting one every other day while doing b2b hte last event was pure crap.

6. Why is there no break at all between these 4 promos? :roll: Well, there's one day. But really...

Glad devs have listened about not having to collect 4 separate items. But there's basically constant promos till Feb 12th...

Free stuff is great and all. But a break would be nice.

7. Didn't realize they added top 500 for war until now, and now that I see they have they really get screwed over for the rewards.

8. Are they all going to be the same? (War pve pvp)?

9. Stop with your zta crap man you do this lik on every thread posted by kaw

10. try it without hte

11. Support

12. Why would I?

13. Sane as the lasy one
    -same rewards
    -sane checkpoint
    -2 items = 1 reward winner
    - 14 days
    - 2 PvP Blitz

14. There's those whiners 

15. it is just consolation rewards for top 500 war token holders. Not got reward as top 500 deserved. Why such partiality when 500 also making same effort like 100 but luck ll clan matters. Not same reward but respectable reward for top 500 should be there.

16. Because not everything in life is equal. You're getting a participation ribbon. Top 500? That takes next to no effort and should be rewarded as such. Top 500 really doesn't deserve anything.

17. What lower ebs drop verglas?