WIN FREE SEALS - ART CONTEST

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ViX, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Yes people the title is right. I am offering free seals to whomever can create the best art in the form of my God and savior, the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Yes Zeth, it is your moment to shine.

Rules for clan art competition
    - art must conform too and fit on a clan page, the winners art will be placed on the clan page of the clan "Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster"
    - unlimited entires, multiple entries can mean you have a better chance to win
    - how to submit art: take a screenshot of the art and post it on this thread, or link me to a clan page where you have illustrated your art.

Reward: best illustration of the Flying Spaghetti Monster - 4x seals of the damned dropped at a clan of their choice

Rules for wall art competition
    - art must conform too and fit on players walls
    - unlimited entires, multiple entries can mean you have a better chance to win
    - how to submit art: take a screenshot of the art and post it on this thread, or post it on my wall

Reward: Best wall art version of the Flying Spaghetti Monster - 2x seals of the damned dropped at a clan of their choice

2. Support

3. ALL HAIL FSM!!!!

4. Haha flying spaghetti monster

#SUPPORT

5. I'm only here cuz my owner beats me

And free spaghetti

6. Support

7. #support only for trolling

8. Raptor Jesus approves..

9. We have a winner:

[​IMG]

10. I get a seal for being used in his drawing 

11. What is art

This is art

12. Brock_machine and troll have been acting weird lately

13. Ermahgawd he showed his timezone

14. Has Zeth already been disqualified?

15. It's a cult. Embrace it!

16. Yeah, central. So what? Lol

17. Since my art skills are obviously far superior to yours, I decided to tone it down and write a book in the honor of OP's lord and savior. Consider this an olive branch.

18. I did however paint his likeness on a wall, between two great saltstone pillars. I used oil paints.