Lay of the Rimelands

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Never sealed and hit 10k on an acc. No pvp either

2. Lmfao he's just a noob, I hit 7.5k easily and I didn't spend any money on this event.

3. Will you post part 2 tomorrow?

4. Tomorrow at 12pst

5. Thanks for the armor but no thanks you can have it back 20 Aqua and 20 inferno for level 1. What a slap in the face to your players. I don't want it. More equipment that's so expensive it's useless.

6. This has been emotional

7. haha, it's like twice the stats of your current armor even if you don't enchant it at all. Are you just so set on whining and complaining about something that you'll try to find anything possible...even when it's not valid to complain about?

8. The cold chill of night and the fire in my eyes as I seek to remedy the illness but I can't the power and the glory must be upheld my trusty banner flaps in the wind as my army waits for the enemy to press forward pulling my sword from its sheath one cry uttered for honour "CHARGE"

10. The day has come when the remedy will save the souls that are dammed forever in their lifeless sleep and rest easy in peace my friend then the Mage retuned to his books but what was he trying to tell me I had no idea yet his words still hung in my mind as I left with my new armour ...?

11. why are there 9 tiers but only 3 rewards

12. Good lord...does anyone in kaw complain more than you?

13. Goddamn you complain SO much.. Besides, they gave you a couple hundred aqua and inferno with the armor. It was enough for me to enchant the breastplate straight to ten and have enough to throw at my frost tail.. But by all means, throw a tantrum over the free equipment they just gave you 

14. I easily upgraded my armour to max sword from 3 to 6 and my shoulds from 3 to 7. This event was really rewardful

15. I gained about 2m in upgrades,about 80m bfe and met some snazzy people. I can only hope the next three parts are as diverse!

16. What war does it start with devs? :)

Oh also, when do we get the prestige LB back? Would be awesome if we could have a reset soon and have it back.

17. Love the events, great job

18. how many hrs too wait for part 2

19. It's starts tomorrow.