Ideas for KaW

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -1, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Having starter clans run by moderators/bots is a solid idea, I think. They can stay there for a certain amount of time - maybe one 1 week or till they reach a certain size (e.g. 300K CS). There would also need to be a player or moderator or dev interacting with the new players to help them learn the ropes. I think KaWs first introduction into the game needs to be greatly improved to help new players.

There should be a tutorial that goes thru the basics - allies, clans, max plunder, epic battles, wars, build types, chat etc.

2. There is a tutorial on PC... However the majority of KaW plays the game on their mobile.

3. Some dead clans hold old legends. Some have lame old eb fairy builds. Kill the second.

Interesting idea to give mods responsibility to grow kaw. I feel like most just wanna silence. I mean why else.

4. then there should be a better tutorial system in mobiles if that's the problem...

5. I know there's a tutorial on PC...but it's not exactly extensive.

6. Why don't we add a tutorial about clans into the bot clan idea? :)

7. I like the idea of extending tutorials.

8. Bots.... That's not a bad idea, maybe even add hitting an eb in the starty thingy when u start Kaw

9. sort of support the idea because i know from experience GOOD training clans are surprisingly rare, i got lucky and found a decent clan after going around in my first days but not everybody may stick around long enough for that. dont get me wrong there are some great training clans but there needs to be more done in that area

10. I like that but how about giving more than 1 Million after alot of volly make it 20 million not 1 Million he barely start the kingdom he is way back to be at least top 10k in overall and 1 more thing try to send 300 bil instead of 1 xtal

11. What?

12. How about a list of clans determinated by how the cs of the players in the clan is close from the new player and/or how many EBs completed (fee tier level included)?

13. Ya bro cmon 1 xtal does a thing

14. Ya, gib 2 xtal and 5tril to newcomer, eh.
    Everybuddy win.

15. Most "starter" clans either give up and go inactive or get bored of small ebs and start unlocking and doing haunts b2b so I think devoted mod/not run clans would work nicely.

I also think that the cost of making a clan so less inexperienced players will waste their gold thinking they can run a clan after 2 weeks of playing.