Muslims is the new Black

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JustTin, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The title says it all. It was only a few decades when blacks where finally accepted to society. Before they where accepted they where treated like animals. Having there own bathroom/water fountain and riding in the back of the bus. Now Muslims are in the same situation, they are being treated like animals. Parents forbidding schools from teaching students about the history of Islam. Stores are banning Muslims. And a lot of hate crime is rising. What do you guys think?

2. Dry your eyes, another attention seeking post complete and utter garbage.

3. Why do I get the feeling your younger than 12 op. Your argument has as many holes as Swiss cheese.

4. I'm 20 thank you very much.

5. OP obviously Trump supporter, discriminating against Muslims. Mod lock for discrimination pls

6. Stupid thread

7. What's wrong with trump?

FYI: Stay on topic or don't post anything! Simple as that.

8. I hope you're kidding...
    Op does have a point.

9. People in America are complete idiots. Simple as that.

10. muslim isnt a race, it is the name of someone who has a set of ideas. These ideas are harmful, so...

11. LOL I thought this was a joke because of 'Orange is the new black', Whoops. How did I read that one wrong.

12. Pop over to England op,you may see things in a different light.

13. You are 20 and you don't know how to conjugate a verb?

14. Pestilence. What a flog. Subjugate a verb. 

16. I don't necessarily think the op is a Trump supporter, however I do think this thread is discriminating against a certain group of people.

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.