Wars suck again

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by renamed612341333, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well devs great try at ll wars. It seems the community has once again opted for the manipulation roster /easy win roster. After doing ee for 4 years and seeing the process always end up back with what I call chump or scared to war rosters.it may be time to give up on ee . The community is chasing away the players that spend. Keep it up and the game will fail. I don't see a solution to the prob either. If a good one is made, someone will manipulate it. Community when this game crashes don't blame the devs blame yourselfs. Feedback trolls all are welcome

2. I agree wars are nearly worthless now. You don't gain money and they are not that beneficial during events.

3. They are 3x more worth it than an eb

4. Yeh I said they were exploitable as well but I thought about it ll is dirt cheap so you can all change to the exploit build as well if you wish.

5. And when everyone has the same exploit build, it comes down to pure strategy during the war again, if anything is fair, this is.

6. Wait, which is the exploit build? I'm confused

7. So what exactly is the exploitable build?

8. No idea

9. Adding on to OP, the mith equip is pretty trash also

10. No exploit build just rosters. And if I need to tell you , you won't understand

11. I won't understand? Interesting.

12. All rosters are beatable. Their is no exploit builds atm. You go all hansel and match all hybrids well damn your unlucky. You go hybrid to avoid this and match all att builds damn unlucky again. If your losing consistently it's either because you roster trash builds or have a terrible strategy.

Edit: their is not a single roster that will win 100% of the time. Their are certain rosters that have the upper hand vs a few other rosters. But so far not one clan has won every war.

13. It's Rock Paper Scissors. But we still get these types of threads from misinformed whiners.

14. #fonz4mod

15. Fonzi you are a joke . I smacked your boy fozzy around and you threatened me with ca . I guess your friends aren't whiners just gutless like you. So when you rady for your 1v1 man up punk. And don't cry whine to your friends just deal with it chump. See mee when your ready.

16. That's a ballsy call op

17. This idiot speaks a bit like Roni

18. c'mon, it's not that bad

19. Why ballsy he insulted me I said put your money where mouth is.1v1 he's nothing get a clan or alliance and he seems tuff.

20. Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.