Rip Redstar

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kezzer, Dec 27, 2015.

1. -TR1- is the chump who spent but is really nothing and now has to buy cheap allies so he gets warned if he doesn't have max bfa.

2. Lol. I really respected Red. He really was good at the items phase on HTE. The best I ever saw.

3. ..surely he has other accts he's playing on the DL

4. So much uproar over RedStar dropping out. I suppose it was the same way when Hombre did, but then he still plays.

LB turning over means that LB has a rate of entropy. It's obvious to be LB you need to spend money, but I imagine there are some hundreds of players who do that. What I imagine separates the very top of the LB from the others is the energy they put into the game. I could spend $5,000 a month and I wouldn't compete with players like cella and silph because I can't put a similar amount of time into it.

I don't really know how much time and money it takes to remain in LB but assuming it takes a whole lot of both, it makes since that they come and go. Nobody can keep the pace it takes to persist.

5. I hope he regrets it in a weeks time.

6. Why?

7. Hombre has some NOOB take the account name

8. Ithaca "gave" his account to Laoda.

9. Their

10. It is a shame red quit. But life goes on

11. Hahahahahaha

12. It tries to communicate!

Can someone be so kind and try to translate into english what was written above?

I don't understand engrish, thanks!

13. Hey, I don't think Redstar did more ffa htes than me, especially in my times in Rising Hawks or dotb :)

I should mention the Xmas event two years ago when I sealed 12 ffa htes in a row in RH lol

14. Something about a noob wanting players that are have a history in the game and warn people who buy them.

15. A self brag post about sealing? You're a legend.

16. Anyways, that's old news.. I'm out lol

17. either take the petty argument to pm or leave my thread

18. So is new new redstar the same redstar?

19. Good. Go away. Don't open the app again. 