Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Hte drops best and check the guide by chocolate23 for all drops

2. How do you play this game?

3. By being the easiest strip target ever?

4. How does one post a gif

5. There are several ways. You can upload it to photobucket and obtain the URL, you can Google what gif you need, open the gif you need and copy its URL, or do something with tinypic or something like that, I'm unsure about that method.
    Once you have the URL, paste in between this BB code

6. EE equip worth buying and upgrading ?

7. Because i want lost souls since its better than my rings

8. No event equip is only going to keep on getting better and better.

9. How does one war with ps1

10. No save mith for new equip :)

11. Is there still some farmers who mostly or purely earn their gold from farming? How many percent of them do you think still earn in that way?

If a farmer (who mostly earn gold from farming) discovered that his/her next target is also a farmer (who mostly earn gold from farming), will they:
    (a) team up
    (b) continue the plan as long as they are strong
    (c) attack them more often because they wouldn't 'cry'
    (d) avoid them because they know how to defend from a fight
    (e) check if they have allies (friend)
    (f) (it just depends)

I have got an idea for kaw but I don't know if how it will benefit...... This questions may help a little though...

12. F different farmers will do different things

13. Ty. How about my first question? Is there still some farmers that are purely pvp? Or at least get most of their gold from farming?

14. You'll find people no longer purely pvp these days.

15. ^To add onto that sentence...
    Ebs are just too profitable these days, as well as provide much needed strip funds for farmers.

I don't think I've ever seen a farmer v farmer fight unless it was due to osw or because of a forum post.

Regardless your stats aren't that big enough to be worrying about this stuff but I think it's great you're so interested in the farming scene.

16. Well that's quite sad... Never thought of the farming side before....

Do you think osw players (or other farmers) would like a good pvp game that has the same benefits as the eb?

17. Sounds like GAW. Made more from pvp than eb

18. Just to ask, if I do not have 25 lowlands yet, am I still able to sell my bronze and silver bars that I obtained? Thank you!

19. I'd just start a new account so you get the 25 lands

20. I can get 1,5b/att by attacking kotfe osfs, does that count?