Divas vs Kings War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Twisted_Goddess, Dec 26, 2015.

1. is has been a long awaited post to announce the winner of the Divas of Kaw vs Kings of Kaw. This was a war of the sexes that started on Dec 5th and ended Dec 6th. It was a 24 hour war in which the divas and kings would battle it out to determine the strongest sex. It started out with the Divas being ahead until the Kings came up with a plan to outsmart us Divas. It was a battle of wits, words, and xstals.It went from Divas being ahead to the Kings taking the lead and then the Divas and so on. It came down to a very close race until the Divas had to kick a member for breaking the rules. This allowed the Kings a bigger lead in the fact that the Divas lost her plunder. The Kings then did an amazing job at pulling farther ahead and keeping the lead. The final score was Divas 530,879,526,198 and The Kings 547,099,958,046.Truly the better team that was more organized won that day. We bow down and admit defeat to the Kings this time for being the better group.Congrats to the Kings of Kaw for a war well won and for the rematch that will be taking place.Who knows it may turn out to be the best two out of three wars in which the ultimate sex will prevail.

2. It's just a giant wall of text.

tl;dr

3. Wow much exciting! I couldn't hold in my emotions waiting for the results of this clash of titans!

/end sarcasm

4. I just posted it I can't get pictures to attach so hush

5. Uh...

No one cares

6. I hate to say this but id prefer to read the event intro story than what you posted

7. If you weren't part of the war don't read it how's that

8. Nice thread 
    KAW has an excessive amount of salt today

9. How about you don't post it in the forums how's that

10. The conditions of the war was the losing team had to post a thread.

11. Jesus. What the hell happened to this forum?

You whine when someone makes a thread about Donald trump, saying its a war game and get rid of the political threads.

You whine when devs make event threads, saying there's too many.

You whine when someone makes a thread about hot women, saying its a 9 plus game.

You cry when someone makes a one-sentence thread, saying it lacks effort.

You moan when someone makes a thread that's too long, saying TL;DR

You cry when someone makes a thread about a 1v1, saying "nobody cares."

And now, finally, someone makes a high-quality thread about war, and you're still whining about it!

What would you have in our forum if it were up to you?

Does nothing satisfy you? It sounds like some of you are just making yourselves miserable. Please take your misery and self-hatred elsewhere.

We should be celebrating someone who took the time to write a thoughtful, high quality thread about ..... wait for it ....... WAR!

12. ^ just to add to this... Forums seems a LOT more dead than it used to be

13. This merits a quoting. Perhaps the best forum burn in the last year or so.

14. Lol

15. Never heard of it

16. Since when did this idiot become the spokesperson for all of kaw? Speak for yourself you moron. Tryhards like you are why the forums of this game is about everything except war. What a jerk.

17. So true, i lol'd at this haha