KaW Reward Members

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Jackson, Dec 25, 2015.

1. KaW Reward Members

I don't know wether this has been mentioned before, or wether this idea is good or bad. Just lemme know what y'all think.

So I know recently since its Christmas etc the devs have been giving players free xtals, and that's cool and all but wouldn't it be pretty cool if idk say pro pack players or anyone who has spent real money on the game gets something else? Or maybe 1-2 more xtals? I know being a pro pack player/ spending on the game is rewarding itself since you get some pretty useful perks but I was thinking that it would encourage some free-to-play players to spend a couple of bucks on the game. So that's more money for devs, free stuff for us.

Thoughts?

2. I do like the idea of rewarding those who are loyal to the game.

3. Bleh why not? support

4. 5 years club.

5. Yeah, I've seen this on Madden Mobile you spent 50 bucks or so and get like exclusive monthly packs and so on.

6. So those monthly exclusive packs, would be our monthly 10 xtals :lol:

7. This is literally what every person (except maybe you) doesn't want. Favoring players who pay already is already implemented in the game, lb players, I don't and can't respect, they have cheated, botted, etc. and never been "caught" but what that really means, (and I have proof if you want) is that they cheat and devs just pretend it doesn't happen, so it's just a bad idea.

8. Just a thought bud. I'm not saying I would want it, I just thought they could get some more money out of the average player. Yeah you're right though, I didn't think about the lb players.

9. Proof?

10. He prolly does.

11. https://www.dropbox.com/s/veabin3drybjx ... s.pdf?dl=0

12. It's a bad idea to give out way more freebies than it was already given!

However, I would suggest active players would automatically receive 1-10 Silver Bars every 5 consecutive days login based on their size!

Would that be reasonable?

13. Actually that'd be a pretty cool idea, or maybe like if you login every day you get maybe 1sb, and if you do it for 30 days you get 50 or something.

14. It would be reasonable if we got them everyday lol.

15. What bout dem noobs, growth would be too fast.

16. Growth is already too fast, hit a eb a few times and boom llbc from these events

17. True lol .......but I don't see anyway any noobs including me can get even half/quarter of the stats all the massive top players have otherwise .

18. That's cuz they spend monies

19. Hope my edit made it as hard as possible for y'all to read

20. Does that mean this thread is just post count farming for you then? Is this not really a legitimate idea for you?