Lay of the Rimelands - Part 1: The Frozen Calamity

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Please give us an opportunity for build changes with rewards in this event KAW devs. That would be awesome .
    Especially if It would be 100% refund!

2. I agree, while they're at it, they should also build our Kingdom for us! Maybe BC us for free? That'd be a nice reward.

:roll:

They're already giving us free gold in bars, you want more handouts?

3. That sounds wonderful

4. support

5. Support knights post

6. Support the post below

7. Why only top 100 has rewards in war? No point of warring at this point then

8. Remember that war does also drop event items for the epic battle part of the event! :)

9. They need to bring top 500 back.

10. The current top 100 in war 1 also have enough cursebreak remedies in the calamity part of the event to get level 11 rewards in addition to war 1 rewards

11. Knight you should become a KAW Dev lol. Great idea!

#Knight4Dev!

12. Hey rice your about to get 15 k tier of the calamity part of event.200 left to 10 banner tokens if you keep in top ten of war 1

13. I found a flaw with rewards. Top 10 for ee lb same stats and everything for top 10 on remedies. If you get top 10 in both no point in having the same chestplate twice. Should have made one of the lb from top 250,100,50,10. Makes more sense I believe.

14. You have total collection tiers and currently top 10 in war 1 ee is just above the 10 k collection tier in remedies rewards

15. Bring back top 500 please!

16. No I don't but the rewards are the same for ee and collection was just saying top 250 or top 500 would have changed it all.

17. Support this 100%

18. Support

19. With new lands please release 1-3 new quest sets . I don't personally care about the 10-30 xtals but lots do .. There shoulda been new set with ever new land

20. Based on what experience? We've had new land be released 3 times now but still the same 69 quests.