To KotFE Members Who We Stripped ~ Thread for CF

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by PurpleRenamed, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been in ZAFT for a long time, since the days when 3 ZAFT clans were the biggest family in kaw. I've seen ZAFT grew so big where most were frightened of the mere sight. Fought in countless osw and spend most of my kaw days in one osw after another.
    When ZAFT was so huge we had a lot of protection seekers, pretenders and just want to be tough boys and girls and of course some true kaw Warriors. APOC reminds me of how ZAFT got diluted with fake fighters due to all those wanting protection.

Current ZAFT/fury members is the most hardcore people I have ever fought alongside. Strips don't scare us, incoming don't frighten us and when the midgets Lords and broke down machines realized it they desperately tried to get us banned lol. We don't have the funds like Apoc but we still strip them, don't have the manpower size but still hit them. So Apoc can keep pretending this osw isn't hurting them and we don't care so keep pretending. Mare you can try to convince kaw anything you want and guess what bro? We don't care. Nothing you say or do matters. So now what bro? What's your next move? 

2. Destroyed ZAFT lmao

3. Not much to seek protection from. There are no more scary alliances like during the peek of your game. Now it is just some people banding together to whoop some ass for fun.

4. Never really did much OSW and don't even play anymore, but it's clear to see A Pile Of Crap are angry that ZAFT simply won't die.

Most A Pile Of Crap members are nothing but talkers, so brave but only when they outnumber their target 10+ > 1.

Would like to see them in a real PvP game where skill, knowledge, and reflexes determines the winner & not just who has the least of a life allowing them to spend copius amounts of $ on a game as opposed to things that actually matter.

5. I read the OP and not the rest, soz if what I say has been covered.
    Devs DISABLE outside hires
    They DONT disable in-war hires
    If you complain of in-war hires, you are immature, childish and a frickin cry baby.
    Right?
    Please explain where I've missed a point.

6. Eh

7. No worries mate, don't have anything to hide. Not the first time I've witness mare's arrogance. I still remember him prancing around like a pompous pony during the Army of the Sun war.

I'm appalled by the disrespect towards ZAFT these days, especially I see probies trash talking and I only sigh in disappointment.

Does no one remember ZiG? UWF war, so much more. ZAFT has played a key role in the OSW history of KaW.
    I've been on both sides, fought with them and against them. The least they deserve is respect. Whether you're neutral or supporting another side, your enemies don't need to be disrespected. That's downright dishonorable. You don't win a war by calling your enemies names or equating their likelihood to an appendage.

I agree with what Harb said, the current group of warriors that have stayed are like wheat being separated from chaff, the ones that stayed are the current core with nothing lose and everything to gain. They aren't going anywhere.

Keep it classy. :|

8. Why does little trouble keep saying we can't 1v? Does he/she know we're in OSW?

9. Its crazy how involved people get in a game

10. At least old ZAFT kept quiet on forums unlike apoc animals

11. You're so butt hurt bro^

I just wanna know why you so mad. So much anger isn't good for you. Should probably consult a therapist why you're so mad at someone over a game terra..

12. All any Kotfe member need to do is speak the truth about ourselves and we will come across as arrogant. That's not my fault. Well maybe it is.

One hand behind our back, apoc is warring zaft and still crushing them. Anyone says otherwise is on good drugs.

Just because you refuse to admit defeat doesn't make u winners. Just losers for longer lol

We don't care. There's no point even listing war statistics. They are one sided. Keep up the bad work zaft maybe a meteor will hit the earth and kill more apoc than zaft and u will have fighting chance. Until then you can keep living around my shoe height.

#zaftandfurymadbro

13. Cf accepted, locking thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.