To KotFE Members Who We Stripped ~ Thread for CF

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by PurpleRenamed, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your plan is to try to bore us into submission, right??

2. Mare u sure r long winded to not be able to beat anyone. Hiding in that big alliance doesn't mean any of u know how to fight

3. Love this banter

4. Well said orph! Watch out tho!! Apoc might farm you for saying that 

5. I gotta ask, are you one of these new probies running around?

There's a more important issue circling kaw these days anyway #freedonno

6. Yup that's right. I only just joined and this account is only days old too 

7. Well said fella the difference between the two alliances is apoc asked for cf in the two previous wars. In the first war I recall wog and Fury being out voted coz kotfe wanted cf. we all know kotfe runs apoc, the rest just fangirls doin as their told

8. @ orpheus

9.  #freedonno 

10. Derailed
    /lock

11. Oh good, cause if it wasn't I'd swear you're trying to bore us to death. Even though we are severely outnumbered

12. This thread need to go in best of apoc make noob cf while they can't get the same from zaft and/or Fury #wecantbebeaten

Someone should ss this thread incase it mysteriously disapears

13. Unless the mods remove it, it won't "mysteriously disappear" < (spelled correctly) because no doubt that would cancel my cf. ?

14. The second post says cf granted. It should have been locked straight after that, since its purpose is served. Now it's just descended into the usual threats and cheap insults.

Which is exactly what we all love about this game the most. Butthurt is priceless.

15. Probably should've been locked, but to be honest I'm more surprised with how popular it is. It was only meant to be a simple post for a cf ?

16. If I see another '#wecantbebeaten' I'm going to take my own life. It's the worst slogan ever, makes me think Donald Trump is the leader of Zaft. I get more strip threats and hits from people outside of Zaft and we are in an OSW. Please hit, until then...

#youcanbebeaten
    #thereslike2clansworthofzaft
    #waitingforcf
    #5yearsandstillcantfight
    #TerrorBadGirlisDTW

17. Really? I always wanted to be a fan girl!

Yay! Yay' Kotfe!

18. #wecantbebeaten

19. Are you the full 360?

20. trump leader of zaft?  thatd be pretty great! The man is an icon! And i think of he were then half your alliance would join back over to zaft.. yes.... i said "back" over.

#wecantbebeaten

#waitingfortanktokillhimselfnow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.