PVP BLITZ

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BrenBrenn, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Is anyone else annoyed with how people can hit you from pin but you cant return hits because they are "too weak"
    If they are too weak why cant they hit me wtf. 

I feel as if devs should remove DTW when the pvp spell is active. Im sure it would make the majority of us Pvp'ers happy, would make finding targets easier, would make returning hits possible instead of us getting annoyed while trying to use troops but not being able to hit anyone/return hits while 3 people pin on you.

Anyways, this is just a rant/Idea for devs.
    Support is appreciated;
    Btw. I'm open for attacks. Hit away!!

2. That's why they call it "fighting from pin"

3. Re: A thread no one cares about.

They need to take out dts.

4. It's the most annoying thing, just do it yourself and never get inc.

5. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

6. You never sleep?

7. Hansel problems 

8. Oh jeez, you must be new here or something.. That's okay, I remember my first time..

Keep up the great work, you're doing awesome

9. I think the devs should remove the DTF restrictions too.

I hate restrictions on DTF people.

10. No support. hit someone else meanwhile and return later. I'm not really bothered much for this situation, anyway.

11. True story

12. I would support this if I didn't use this myself.

13. Support so annoying like my hammers are stolen and then opponents dtw like bruh

14. If you care that much save up find someone dtw strip them and continue to hit otherwise, hush up

15. First of all it's called as fighting from pin. Also you should know your build mechanics then you wouldn't have this problem.

~CHAOS

16. How would knowing your build mechanics not give you this problem? the other person is DTW because they self pinned, or are banked gold or for whatever reason, YOUR build has nothing to do with THEM being dtw.. You serious?

17. Re: A thread no one cares about.

Bad idea. Let's make a few brand new alts and fail hit a BC build with them into constant pin... The hit range is wide enough tbh, I can hit a BC build as it is and I'm 1/6 or maybe 1/7 the size lmao

18. Yes....... Your build along with their build/troop/spy/gold levels is what dictates if they are dtw.