EPL Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lewie_mat, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Anyone follow it?

Busy period coming up.

Tips for league, cup and anything football related I guess.

COYS

2. Leicester to win it, current top 4 to stay as it is by the end of the season.

Aston Villa, Swansea, and Norwich to go down. The Tynsiders always sneak their way out of the bottom three in the end.

3. Villa really need a miracle to stay up

4. Leicester will fall off.
    Top 3: man city, Leicester, arsenal
    Bot 3: Newcastle, AV, Sunderland
    Chelsea will end up no higher than 14th. Their players' egos will be too much to bring them up any higher
    Norwich Canaries fan from Texas

5. Dortmund to win bundesliga Leicester to win EPL celta Vigo to win LA liga Montpellier to win ligue1 fc twente to win erdiwise

6. Chelsea to win again

7. Arsenal to win

8. Louis Van Gaal will get sacked, Giggs will fill in until the end of the season when Man Utd try to get Pep. Man Utd will squeeze into the top 4 this season.

9. Premier league table top six at the end:

1.Arsenal
    2.Leicester
    3.Manchester city
    4.Manchester United
    5.Tottenham
    6.Crystal Palace/(maybe Liverpool if Klopp can show his brilliance, might bring Liverpool higher actually.)

10. I just really like Liverpool... THE RED WILL RISE

11. I doubt Swansea will go down

12. I think De gea will have a decent finish.

13. Have u seen manutd play? Unless they do some serious business in January they wont finish top 4 .They dont have a stiker who could get 20-25 goals a season.They have been more boring than chelski when chelsea used to park the bus under mourinho

14. He speaks the truth. Unless ManUtd splurge on a big name striker that will score consistently and change up their LvG nonsense tactics I think they'll take 5-6

15. Nobody noticed the effort on this thread? Exquisite.

16. Hernandez is going alright at Leverkusen ;) :cool: POM for November. Bring him home

17. It'll be 2 forwards and one backwards until Klopp has had a full preseason and transfer period to build a squad he likes. Took Poch a while to have Spurs purring, Think it'll be the same with Reds.

18. As much as I hate joes style of play he is the one that can save our season.He can attract big strikers to the club which van gaal wasn't able to do or the other option is to forget about this season poach guardiola next season

19. Villa will stay up they've never been relegated and the Mails arrival on the billionaire investor leads me to believe Villa are the club for him to purchase and invest in January, Villa are smarter than QPR, Newcastle will go down with Norwich and Swansea

20. Here's a real question. Will Leicester hold on to Jamie Vardy or will the offers be too big for them to say no to? Especially due to his exquisite form in front of goal this year