Why Women Are Better

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CanadianGal, Dec 22, 2015.

1. you have never been hit in the nuts, it lasts for quite a while

2. I have, just does not generally last as long as natural childbirth can last

3. I know someone who has gotten 5 kidney stones before the age of 25 and has given birth to a child. She swore to never go through the pain of having a child again but continues to have AWFUL eating habits. And she loves her child.

4. I can pee while hitting a hand stand and still hit the toilet with deadeye accuracy. I've yet to see a lady that can match my awesomeness.

5. That's why I said if big enough 

6. When Bruce Jenner won women of the year he proved men are better at everything, including being a women

7. 1. Boobs

That's all you got

8. Point: Men.

9. The reason women live longer is that men want to die after you get your women hands on us for more than a few years...we are ready to check out

10. Funny response to Willy's thread :lol:

11. Actually, studies have shown men are better than women at multitasking, hence why we can work on a computer, talk the phone, tap our own and talk to the employee next to us. We can eat, KAW, talk and drink at the same time. Men can also take clothes of the line and also pick up kids clothes at the same time, faster than a set of 10 females. They won by 30 seconds, men are better.

12. That's the truth, girls say the have to go through that for two weeks, you have it lucky. We have to deal with it for two weeks, constant bickering, the mood swings, i.e; Omg Justin Bieber is so hot, I woullldddddd sooooooo date him. 5 minutes later, Justin Bieber is such a... who would date him, did you see what he did to Selena Gomez omfg. 20 seconds later, like I mean, JB is alright, and I would like probs date him, but he can be really rude sometimes.

I rest my case. Oh and Lili, since I edited this, I'm not sure Silph is washed up LB, you're just a noob who doesn't return fire. Sure I.S.S recruited you, but half the time you hide behind their name. You're weaker than a paraplegic's legs.

13. Who even Googles comebacks? Oh right... washed up LB

14. #10 I can't argue however #9 is a joke in test men are shown to be smarter then women by a noticable marker however not that much. #8-#7 that's how it works come on lol #6 well.. Blah #5 funny how the female body is Able forgets the pain as men remember it very clearly for life. #4 ok true #3 if world was ran by women wars would last longer and country's wouldn't talk to one another  to busy hold grudges about stupid crap #2 true but only by 3% .. Not sure if that not sure if that counts how men are more likely to get themselves in wars and ect though. #1 true and it's the stupidest thing ever....

15. Back to how men remember pain better then women lol

16. Yeah Lili you're good, real good. Having to xtal to pin someone 3 times smaller than you  you make me cringe.

17. I have no idea what u are mumbling about Tanked.

18. Maybe all the inc you gave me? Oh and when I hit back I pinned your spies and troops and then suddenly, 6 attacks. Out of nowhere, xtalled up I see. I've got screenshots to prove it. Hun.