Why Women Are Better

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CanadianGal, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Yea ok maybe now but we had a good run....
    Dominated a whole gender for nearly 800 thousand years but man buns skinny jeans dudes that have beards and wear flannel shirts but can't change a flat tire have been our down fall...I feel bad for this next generation of males it's kinda embarrassing

2. Actually they can, the stuff that comes out and the actual end result of sex, are seperate actions, you can do one without the other, or one multiple times before the other.

3. Yeah cause I'm sure you can grow a beard :lol:

4. Women can also..
    Make a guy come without whistling,
    And
    Burry a bone without digging a hole.

5. fb cg lol

6. Love you too dearest neglectful owner 

7. ^truth.

CanadianGal is one of my favorite female forumers. It is awesome to see posts from lower faction of the human community, even if you shouldn't be posting here without my consent, woman.

8. Women also fall into traps of endless abuse.

9. Any male that needs to spend more than 3 minutes on their hairstyle has no balls.

10. They say men are dogs but dogs are loyal, loving and a man's best friend.... Soooooo.... Really it's a term of endearment.

11. I'll post a bigger response once my sandwich is finished being made.

12. Sexist much. 3,4,9,10 completely off the mark

13.  You like your women strong-willed willy  Or I just want to be corrected...

Either way, I do what I need to do to get what I want 

14. You also forgot to add SOME women don't like to be told that they're wrong.

15. Why would you want to understand women? Women understand women and they hate each other. Enough said.

16. Lmao I love it 

17. Pretty sure passing a kidney stone is about as painful as giving birth if its big enough nice thread anyway.

18. Ok, childbirth is a continuous pain while a shot to the nuts is a instantaneous. With that said scientists discovered child birth is like breaking 7 bones at once while a kick to the balls is like breaking many many more. Granted Childbirth is arguably the worst pain a woman can experience, that's also within a time frame. Guys can get hit repeatedly in the bals in rapid succession. Just saying lol, fun read op but hey I'm at least willing to admit my ol'lady holds the leash in my relationship 