Pipe's Pimd Adventure

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PipeBomb, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Chat in PIMD is officially crazy now. Ata set em up with the letters and now people are asking for the P and the D. :lol:

2. Boba-fett you aint a kaw legend . You are nothing more than a kaw pompous ass with a 5 year badge and no history. King godless is another fail troll on pimd .they all hate him . Its a nasty creepy game and should be better moderated on forums and in campus .its over run with odd creepy people.

3. Spotted the PiMD player!

4. Post with a main or kick rocks.

Too tiny even for my dusty alt.

5. I think it's simple. You don't like the thread, you don't post. If it was as useless as you say, it would be locked by now. Your opinion is irrelevant.

6. as i sayd you are a kaw pompous ass with no history of anything except being a self rightious moron . You aint a kaw legend /superstar nothing. You know my main which was so obvious . Nobody talks like me so bring it

7. Would have guessed that cause of the word "fail troll" and your obsession with bad grammar.

8. If I want any lip from you I'd drop my pants. Everyone's opinion is irrelevant, your opinion of my opinion is irrelevant in its own right.

Again if you want me to stop posting about this useless topic I'd go with cutting my fingers off, best of luck!

9. Bobba leave thread.

10. Nice fails, I really couldn't care less about a nobody who presents themselves as the pinnacle of button tapping.

Tell me more about how people don't know about me in a anonymous mobile app, it's bringing me to tears. :lol:

11. Since I'm on the topic of stupid ideas, I'll go with no.

Maybe ask roni to leave for starting the initial derailment.

Is PiMD truly affecting your life so? If it is I'd pity you if I had any empathy, but I don't. Mainly I just find your crusade to be a call for help; that you're lonely and in need of a friend, which is ******* hilarious! :lol: :lol:

12. You are such a pathetic liar boba-fett they were almost a full run of victorys and that was 1 crystal and a half bars . Big talk and a big liar .yes you the man. NOT

13. Im actually over on pimd fighting the cause ! We making good progress !

14. PimD in a nutshell

15. only victories you got were pinning my troops, your spies are going splat.

Really you xtaled? Did.... did you hit the EB as well cause I haven't been under 30% spies yet.

I'm sure your progress is going smoothly as your farming me. :lol:

Edit: well I can't fix the quote as the characters are not popping up in the text box, look what you did roni you broke the quote button!

16. Leave now.

17. Actually no eb i been hitting angel hel in your clan go read her wall !! And yet again more lies boba i won 2 steals and assassins before you went dtw.

18. PiMD must be giving you such an adventure to think you can get rid of me, this is your bed that you made. Trying to skirt the flak it's going to get is pointless, much like your crusade!

If role players bother you so much maybe you shouldn't have downloaded a MMORPG genius.

You don't rule a castle, you rule jack all. How dare you try to break your social class in an attempt to bend reality.

19. Boba leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.