Christmas Gift Advice?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Birth Control pills. Sends the right message in a number of ways!

2. They just love me more like it

3. From one struggling college student to another, I'd suggest a gift card to a place she likes. Then make a date out of it going there. That's my plan because it'll be fun for her.

This year I did leggings, some ez-carry cup thing chick's love these days, fuzzy socks, and a gift card to her favorite clothing store. Then there's a shopping date which my girl seems to enjoy. xD

4. Yes yes yes you're setting yourself up for failure if you don't

5. Lmfao

6. I'm actually gonna use this

7. Adult bedroom themed toys ofcourse

8. Steam winter sale starts tomorrow 

9. Good idea mate. Maybe I'll get a gift card to her favorite restaurant. Thanks!

10. What I plan on doing is finding a good picture of both of us and buying a frame (heart-shaped or something) and giving it to her. We also only recently started dating and I feel like it is a good gift to start out with

11. This relationship is doomed.

13. A year long tinder subscription? :lol:

14. Nothing says "I love you" like a appliance. I send everyone George Forman grills

15. My suggestion? A cute stuffed animal. Nothing like the $150 giant ass bears. Just a child sized animal, make it soft and fluffy.

It's not too expensive, not too cheap, not too pushy or anything. :)

16. Just take her out on dinner and watch movies

Then buy her little present maybe a necleass
    That all i can say

17. Get her an engagement ring

18. Idiot

19. I did this. But we'd been dating 3 years. Not 3 days.

Dilly, if you listen to anyone here, listen to me.

It's only a few days, maybe weeks into the relationship. First you need to talk to her. Is it even expected, or wanted? She might be having the same questions. You can tell her that maybe this year you don't exchange gifts. Or if you do, set a price limit. Somewhere around d 20-30 dollars. If you get her something but she wasn't ready to do the Christmas thing with you yet,it'll end up awkward and she will feel bad- even if you tell her not to.

Then, if you both are exchanging- keep it superficial. Understand that if the two of you don't make it, neither of you will keep what you received from them. That's just etiquette of break ups. Get her something like a sweater, some chocolates, nail polish, some bath stuff to make her skin feel soft(this is also a gift to yourself;sneaky ;) )

But whatever you do, don't give her anything without first clarifying what her intentions are as well. This serves 2 purposes as well. It shows her you can communicate, which is a key aspect of any relationship, as well as solving your problem without having to come to the... helpful people of KAW.