Pipe's Pimd Adventure

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PipeBomb, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. have any issues email ata

2. Most issues aren't dealt with time effectively.

3. probably cause people are busy yanno...

4. You do realise they don't get paid right? Their duty is to their real life first.

5. :lol: the stupid is strong with this one

6. I'm stupid cause I'm saying that the mods are busy...you should put down your device and pick up a dictionary before calling someone stupid

7. Reserved
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res
    Res

8. Dictionary = Smart?

9. Eminem (allegedly) read an entire dictionary I guess he's the smartesr human alive

10. dictionary means he'll learn the meaning of stupid... @ v guess you should pick up the dictionary too if you thought i was saying something other

11. You're stupid because you're acting like a tryhard mod. You're premod Eagle. (ily Eagle)

12. I also don't see the logic of putting down the device when they all have dictionaries on them and you can use the Internet to get an online dictionary, js.

13. bruh that's the problem right their you don't wanna put down your device...

14. Bruh where did I ever say that? I just said there is no logic in having to specifically put down the device to read the dictionary. It's an option but not the only one.

15. how am i acting like a try hard mod i have better since then to do a job for speakers... fluffies or whatever you need a break from online gaming

16. you basically said it when you said you could look the word up on your device...

17. Damn. Technical issues with ss. Used photobucket and imgur. Still wont work :(

18. Woke up hungover this morning with pimd installed on my phone. Quickly uninstalled

19. :lol: :lol: :lol: cause this is definitely super hardcore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.