How so many quivers?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TheGodKiller666, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Can someone explain to me how some people were able to get over 200 quivers? It just doesn't make sense especially since the items don't drop every single attack or steal

2. hammer, spell, xtals, farms

3. Pheromones, illustrious settings, Barry White, wine.

It happens.

4. Plus, perks arise if you're bedding a magical quill fairy.

5. Oaf osf lollll

6. Hammer, buff spell, xstals and HF land trick would probably help you get that, plus hitting the highest CS within your hit range.

I get about 50+ to 70+ arrows per drop with hammer, and would pass 100 with the spell. One unload would probably yield 2 - 4 quivers. Coupled with xstal, it is not unachievable.

7. It is possible with cristals i got 40 quivers in less than 3h

8. this. i usually got arround 5quivers per unload on a 58mcs purespy. (109 per hit).
    the payout is immense too, nearly 400 first hit down to 350 last hit.

9. Ps farms, bonus spell, hammer, xtals.

Pretty much in that exact order.

10. I got 10 within 3 days and I had no crystals. Luckily Ata gave some and nobility points for smash but that only did little to none to help but it was better than nothing. I think if I did this without the crystals, I'd still be working on it to get 10.

11. 10 is nothing :lol:

12. Well I'm a noob so it's everything to me lmfao

13. 50 mith and 1000k event items. Id take it.

14. Right? It's better than just having 2 of em.

15. Show off

16. Spells, xtals, hammer is all u need i got 20 in the lasthour for an easy 2000 things just by using 14 xtals and one spell with a hammer(was lucky and stole a hammer on second xtal)

17. Have you ever battled someone and he took your hammer, then a few hits later, you took your hammer back? :lol:

18. 14 xstals for only 20 items God what a waste of xstals

19. That doesn't make sense. I had to work very hard to get 30 quivers in 3 days.