Join the SMASH celebration and earn rewards!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Wow.

I just... Just wow.

2. Thanks for the nobs ADA!

3. Same, most of which didn't even report the bugs in the beta forums >_> So yeah... I was disappointed in beta too tbh

4. Considering SMASH's development team is made up of completely different people than KaW's team SMASH's development never has, and never will hinder KaW, so if you wanna complain, complain to the KaW Team, not the SMASH team :roll:

5. 20 nobility? Give us a free seal!

6. Sweet I can name change to -frizzy-

7. LOL

8. Kaw update us, where does smash stand?

9. Last I checked it went back to #10

10. Right now we're hovering around #10.

11. Legit fun game. Im only lvl 7 tho

12. Hey KAW_Community, why don't you do this with KAW? Seems like a smart idea because this would pull in more cash than SMASH. Sadly the gap is massive but would be nice to get some new players

13. I gave it a try on my Android Nexus 6. Might want to either fix the bugs or rename it to

CRASH Monster

:(

14. So you deleted my post where I asked will you give 10 seals to each acct if smash is number 1. Since you are basically bribing people for rankings on app store and google play i would think you would like to help us all but it seems not. Let me get the whole of china to rate it a zero now

15. No, they didn't. Lol

16. Hoping it rises ata  got 10 people into my faction in like 30 minutes. The word is spreading 

17. Hmm, 58nobs if we get you to nb1? ;)

18. I'm on kindle so I can't download it :-[

19. I am hoping that they manage to remove the multi district bug crash because I was one of the people affected by it and that bug made it impossible to play the game past the first few levels which honestly is near pointless. Great game but the crashes made it horrible for me which is why I won't rate it right now as I both like and hate the game.