Low Land And Indi Best WARRIOR,WARCOMMANDER and TRACKER

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WhateverIsBestForMe, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Me for wc ive won 1 war 

Might of been a fluke

2. Terrorbadboy wins the best wc contest after stripping us he still loses a war 

3. How do u strip enemy team and still lose by almost double the plunder tbb u suck at life go back to your ebs you scrub #NoFlexZone #HeWasntReady I vote vito - fonz - slyv my top 3 wc :)

4. Lol Kev I know right

5. That's his loss/win record

6. Yoyokolomo? Not sure on name spelling but one of the best WC's ive been under the order of, as for trackers Razorgore and Hazelnuts both were very accurate and consistent

7. lol he stripped me, so I hired his 13b ally. He farms KING OF STL, and takes 29t worth of vollies. I'm not sure he is a merc for DoTB anymore

8. 103 wins with 0 mith equipment? Hard to believe

9. EB event equip is better though

10. Best Tracker Eva!

11. +1

13. Nah they made this in pink...thats the best tracker ever

15. Wc for lowland:legendary

16. Unli-Rice or however he is called is just next level.

17. There is only 1 WC in kaw the rest are wannabes. I wont war with anyone else as WC outside of indi wars.

18. Honestly. There are too many wc's to point out a certain few. All have their flaws and unique styles. Same with Trackers. But based on organization, precision, and preparation, I would say Syl, rorin, devin, Kyle, and immort. Anybody can track these days thanks to harrian and HTLfreak so trackers would definitely be HTL still, he is forever mvp.

19. Best wc - legendary, superduperfox
    Best tracker - kit kat
    :D

20. Amish_chainsaw if he still lives. and Kyle.