Join the SMASH celebration and earn rewards!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Update - 12/21 @ 6:00PM

We've reached Rank 10, and the second set of rewards will be received through a startup message the next time you launch the game!

Update - 12/20 @ 1:20AM

We've reached Rank 15, and the first set of rewards will be received through a startup message the next time you launch the game!

Hello Warriors!

A Thinking Ape's latest game SMASH Monsters: City Rampage has finally been released for Android worldwide, and we're celebrating!

SMASH is already one of the hottest games in the Google Play store, thanks to all of you! So, to thank you for all your support and for continuing to spread the word, we're having one of our biggest giveaways of all time!

• When SMASH reaches Top 15 in New & Updated Games in the Google Play Store (based off US rankings) we'll give every player in Kingdoms at War 1 Health Crystal!
    • When we hit Top 10, we'll give out 10 Nobility Points>!
    • But BEST OF ALL, if you help us get into the Top 5, we'll set up a 24-Hour HTE Promo and give everyone 20 Nobility Points and 1 Health Crystal!!

In addition, we're giving every player 2 FREE HEALTH CRYSTALS right now through a startup message as our way of thanking you for your continued support of our games.

You can download SMASH using the links below, or find us on the Google Play/App Store and help us get into top 5 by downloading on an android device and playing everyday this week
    New players in SMASH are getting a number of SMASHing rewards each day!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks again for all your support and have a SMASHing holidays!

(Note: Kingdoms at War rewards are only available to accounts created before today's date)

2. You make puns, yet you still won't rename KaW_Community to KaWmunity. Shame on you.

And also thank you for the incentives, may be fun to look into.

3. Cool. Thanks

4. My post got deleted XD
    I'll download cause I lub you guys.

5. <3

6. Time to make alot of google accounts...

...Kidding >.>

7.  ily

8. Thanks for the free xtals screw smash :lol:

9. Thanks. I've played it a wee bit. I find the UI weird personally. Any way to link your ATA account?

10. I said 1 hour ago I needed more Xtals <3 will download and spam other games because I'm greedy LOL

11. At this time there's no ATA Account system for SMASH, though there may be in the future. Right now it's either Google Play or Game Centre logins.

12. Good thing you're giving out 20 nobs, just enough to make buying a seal seem logical and enticing.

That's not even sneaky.

13. If we get to the top 5 in 12 hours free cures? Pls?

14. Wheres my rewards at i downloaded and said hi i did something which destroyed 3 buildings and i got 3 monsters lots of hard work gone into that

15. I lost my account there and support won't help or respond. I'm not downloading a damn thing until you pay me what you owe.

16. Hi guys. Since KaW is on life support, pls push our other game to the top so we can milk it to the max before shutting it down and creating the next.

We'll even give you 24hrs of spending money on seals.

17. Did you not retire?

18. Looking forward to it, could be better if you increase the rewards, and made it Free HTE, cuz everyone can't seal who plays SMASH

19. He did retire when he got owned losing all those wars.

20. A lot of people retire/leave yet you still see them on KaW or in Forums lol.