What if's , or No regrets

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by 00-onyx-00, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Hello to all in the big world of Kaw. So imma just get straight to the point . Do y'all after you have had a big bust up with your boyfriend or girl .Do ya after the heat has settled do ya say sorry to them .Or do you shut off and stay the hell away from them . Untill they come back to you and try make up. Bottom line are you stubborn and refuse to say sorry nomatter how much of a jackass that you was. Or do you have a guilty conscience and try to make ammends ?

3. Omg i did it wrong was tryna fix sumthing.

4. I just make a sammich, move to a new address, and order a new one online.

5. I'd say sorry if I was in the wrong if not then what am I saying sorry for.

6. Pride is not worth losing someone over. If you don't wanna make amends because "she was wrong I am right " then you're gonna lose someone. And pride ain't worth someone special.

I personally make amends unless I'm cheated on. The person can make you unbelievably happy, why would you wanna spend the day (maybe more) sending messages with no effort behind em, just a bad feeling to me.

7. Sometimes its best to agree to disagree and severe intimate ties if they cause more harm than good.

8. I am loving these answers. They have re newed my faith in human kind. Who on Kaw would you say go against these gestures . Who have no sense of right and wrong and it's my way or the highway ? I strongly believe to admit you was in the wrong is the greatest quality to find in a man .Not many are strong enough to admit it so you guys are awesome . The guys that ive dated are so obnoxious and arrogant. I didnt think there were many good blokes left.

9. Dont b shy Lord Jackson fill in the dots and tell us whats on your mind....

10. Lol U make it seem as if this game is a easy prey for mail order brides. Is it ? Lol

11. Normally I'm the one saying sorry and admitting wrong just to put an end to the trouble, completely different with everyone else tho.

12. Here's the typical flowchart in a relationship:

He messes up< she gets mad< he apologises

Or

She messes up< he gets mad< she gets mad at him for getting mad< he apologises

And here's my solution:

Make a sammich and find someone else who will tolerate you... Until they don't anymore, then go back to step one and repeat. If nothing else you have a future filled with delicious sammiches to look forward to, I'm a silver-linings type of guy.

13. You forgot the <Make up fun time

14. Depends on situation. If u really love and care for her, apologize (always the male's fault no matter what). If u don't, just move on. Life is way to short to deal with BS.

Happy KAW'ing 

15. Im gonna call ya Mr-TooGoodToBeTrue lol. But really is it just the Xmas Holiday spirit that brings out the good in us and after its all ova y'all go back to your old ways. My girl's have really been sounding off on me lately dat their fellas treat them like dirt. I shud tell 'em to come join Kaw .Plenty gud guys on ere to av a laugh wif.

16. I lolled

17. are you not believing this sentiment ?

18. ummm.... how to put that politely?... no