Explain how this is fair...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SeeYouNextTuesdayDevs, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "All is fair in love and war"

2. No it is Not Fair, These Low Land Wars are just Primals! ... Devs need to make Low Land Wars Indi Type.. People are just making Ps1 rosters... And devs matching ps1 Roster against ATK.. Ones.. lLW are dead just like Primals.. They need to be Indi type

3. No indi would ruin them IMO devs need to boost attack plunder so it compares to steal plunder this will fix things 

4. hybrids with decent sdt can beat all ps1 for sure.
    none of roster is exploit for llwars

5. This what I said in the othrr thread. Just give everyone max plunder and you will see att builds warring again and full hansel rosters gone. Is war about how much you can steal?

6. This

7. [quote="ML_PhoenixPhyre_ML" Opp team was all hansels. They smartly dumped troops and skimmed steals. My build was useless, yet I still was active all war albeit I only got one successful action. I received 0 mith and no event items. I didn't get a shattered sword at least, but how is this fair?[/quote]

If you are an attack tank and get 1 successful action in against a full ps roster you are EXTREMELY slow or inactive. Find their repin times it's not hard.
    My initial successful actions was 4 against a full ps1 roster and I ended with over 40. My build being hybrid it's the same concept.

8. I find this interesting seeing an att tank cry about EE. 99.9999999999% of the time hansels get eaten

9. Exactly.

10. Because ur an noob

11. I don't believe you. Lol. Ur telling me you got no actions in before you were zeroed?

12. Locking as the topic is over a year old and no longer relevant with a necrobump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.