Riders of the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IlIDlIlElIlAlIlDIlI_DMC_IlI, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Yay another HtE clan......

2. Not everyone knows which people are in OSW. For example, you are in a KOTFE but don't have the Machine tags so technically i wouldn't know if you were in OSW unless the opposing clan pm'd me. As i saw your banner saying probie then thats a dead give away.

3. I remember AWP dismantling ROTA down to 8 members

3 (maybe 4) were OP's alts

Good times.

4. Who are awp?

5. Anonymous war project, they're V-E-N-D-E-T-T-A now

6. None of those accounts were mine lol.

7. I see thanks.

8. Really palehorseman13?

The 2+ other accounts that were also named after your acct weren't your alts?

9. If you would kindly look, you will see Pale is there. I am not an alt of his.

10. Oh i see, just went inactive I guess.

11. OP why u taking this guys crap? Your 3 times his size and a hansel.....woop his arse

12. Very few hte clans can survive Inc, people aren't loyal, If the receive Inc they leave to find a hte clan where they can make more profit

In turn there is not b2b hte causing everyone else to leave and ultimately destroying the clan.

I don't blame him for not destroying me like he could do, I wouldn't put my clan at risk either

P.s. Usually if a 12mcs player goes around calling out 40+mcs players he has a main....

13. Leave the thread or stop derailing it.

14. I rather not waste my time on a person who doesn't know anything about this clan.