SMASH Monsters Android Launch!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Yay only like a year later nice

2. Not interested.

3. I agree with that, had someone swearing and saying they'd kill my family if I attacked them again on my wall and the Devs said block them if I didn't want them to post and that they wouldn't silence them 

4. Only a few months behind others, no thanks lol.

5. Does this mean smash will get good mods? That's my biggest problem with the game so far, the mods are awful.

6. This

7. You gonna thank us for bankrolling this launch?

8. It will be gone like all the other games that flopped lol.

9. Lack of effort

10. Umm. It says my device is not compatable with the game. I have an LG Leon LTE.

11. Crashes in the middle of battles, meh.

12. 7.2/10
    To much smashing.

13. Was a beta tester for the Droid SMASH, great to see it out :)

It's a great game, look me up if you need anything.

The only problem I have with it is the moderation, 4/5 of the silences are faulty. You can get silenced for calling someone an idiot on WC. They're trigger happy and overtly sensitive, so careful about what you say in wc.

Loads of complains about it, I personally was silenced twice incorrectly and then devs later removed it and refunded me some energy.

I hope the mods realise that faulty silences will only lead to a premature death of the game.

14. Awesome Pvp app been playing almost a year already  glad to see android now out 

15. Played for a while, spent some money. Realized that your buildings defense that you can build is based on the missions you complete. The problem with the missions is that specific color monsters do the best damage. If you don't have the right color you'll be stuck.

Gave up playing after being high in medal LB as I could no longer build my buildings up without having proper colored monsters.

16. Samsung Galaxy S6?

ATA have good taste in android phones.

Anyway, I downloaded Smash a couple weeks back... Kind of confused about the official launch but meh lol.

edit:Then I notice the worldwide, nvm.

17. ^Dun' test me

18. ^ testing 1 2 3 testing