DEATH INC VS THE MASTER JEDIS + SUB

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Lord_Scorpion_SW-DI, Nov 10, 2013.

1. I am sorry Legend. I will try and use correct grammer. Thank you.

Master Sidious obviously lured Mace....he did not give a 100% effort in the battle. He took a risk and let his guard down in hopes of making confused Skywalker turn. It was a calculated risk.

2. Actually just to clarify; the duel between Yoda and Sidious was not ended because of Dooku. Yoda didn't win it. They were both very evenly matched. Clone troopers interupted giving Yoda the opportunity to flee into exile, while Sidious then went to look for Anakin.

Agree that it was a ruse by Sidious to pull Anakin to the dark side, by downplaying his power and ability while fighting Windu.

3. Re: DEATH INC VS THE MASTER JEDIS SUB

Sorry guys but I totally had Sideous beat. Just needed a swamp mud facial.

4. Re: DEATH INC VS THE MASTER JEDIS SUB

Ok correct me if I'm wrong but i see no real reason of this osw. Seems like a war due to names of clans nothing more. Please if you your going to hype this up actually give some meaning to a war besides just because of your clan name. Yes this is kingdoms at war but come on there is better reasons. Go sit down in your corner and give it some real thought!

5. The power of the sith is still in me... DI

6. Re: DEATH INC VS THE MASTER JEDIS SUB

This is a perfect reason to war. Too often clans sit there and think up crap justifications to make their clan look good. "We don't like their clan name" is the best reason Ive heard in years.

7. Re: DEATH INC VS THE MASTER JEDIS SUB

This

8. Re: DEATH INC VS THE MASTER JEDIS SUB

This thread is so bad I feel like I have to execute order 66 on it

9. Lmao!!! I love this! This was so old and it was right as we we're all coming up and growing! The best reason I ever went into an osw!

10. So from osw talk to star war :lol:

11. i'm all for the dank side m80s

12. Sith always win because the good guys always go evil 

13. Re: DEATH INC VS THE MASTER JEDIS SUB

I have these assumptions:

Ep. 1: Qui-Gonn finds Ani; dies
    Ep. 4: Kenobi finds Luke; dies
    Ep. 7: ____ finds Rey; dies

Ep. 3: Padme dies because love of Ani
    Ep. 6: Ani dies because of love of Luke
    Ep. 9: ____ dies because of love of Rey