Riders of the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IlIDlIlElIlAlIlDIlI_DMC_IlI, Dec 17, 2015.

1. RIDΣRS ΩҒ THΣ ΔPΩCΔLΨPSΣ

We're back!!!!!! We're here to bring B2B HTE

:!: 6 day pass- sealer items :!:
    :!: 7 day pass- sealer phase 1 items :!:
    :!: 8 day pass- items FFA :!:
    :!: Clan crystals are sealers choice. Sealer is allowed max xstal. :!:

:!: OSW People- Sealer in OSW will be kicked and items FFA :!:

:!: :!: IF some one is sealing for you then they must leave after seal has been used. :!: :!:

Drama stays outside DONT bring it here, you will be kicked.

2. Kicking those in osw normally ends bad for the hte clan just a heads up . Seen a lot of hte clans die because they kick the wrong person.

3. +1

4. The post above me is very true, all you have to do is not interfere with their incoming as its not your problem

5. I would come if you give me a normal pass during promo ;)

6. Kick them, get farmed. Don't kick them, get farmed. I see no winning there but if they can resolve their issues then they are welcome back :)

7. I'm in OSW and don't receive inc? Does that mean I'm not allowed in clan?

8. Well since you posted and i now know, no lol.

9. Just depends which side of the osw they are on 

10. And if I declare war on your clan all your members have to leave and you have to disband because you're in an OSW?

11. support

12. No support for Hte clans

Hope you won't last a day

13. i would totally join but only half a pass during events? damn.

14. And if I declare war on your clan all your members have to leave and you have to disband because you're in an OSW?

15. Yes.

16. If you can't stay on topic then please leave the thread. This thread isn't here for war purposes, its here for recruitment. :)

17. They're very on topic tbh. Asking about your recruitment policies

18. No ,they are saying if they declare OSW on me and the clan. OP doesn't say anything about us going to war.

Edit: Not all that commented have said that. Only a few.

19. They're saying that now you are in osw.. Kind of defeats your whole "osw peeps will be kicked" because then you gotta kick everyone

20. And also, if you know they're in osw, why let them in to seal in the first place ? You're just asking to piss off an osw clan and disband ya