Add on abilities for spies

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IE__DragonBorn__IE, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Over powered? How? Each build has their own strengths and weakness. I can't attack a attack build for the fact that I am a spy build. Stealing is a thief's action, so it goes with spy builds. And enough towers will make a spy build fail over 1/3 of a bar.

Attack builds dominate with strength, we dominate with your weakness..

Not sure how they are Over powered.. Everyone has their own qualities.

2. I'm overpowered and awesome

3. Sabotage? I thought already have.

4. You can figure out troop percentage already by viewing the opponents lands, clicking on buildings and looking at how many troops are in those buildings. It will show you for ex. "Troops = 32/17000" From there it is easy to tell what their overall percent is.

5. This. I won't go so far to say you're stupid, but the last thing I would say about spies is that they are "underpowered" in this game.

6. Too overpowered
    Troops will be too weak in comparison if this is implemented but decent effort op

7. iPhone doesn't have that feature tbbh, and who has time to go through every building?

8. You would only need to look at one

9. iPhone can't view upon scout

10. No more abilities to spies !
    Devs just need to fix differences between iOS and android

11. I support sabatoge, your version of temporarily muting players is very appealing to help silence the ads in WC!

And also would be funny to constantly sabotage mods <.<

12. @OP. No support, spies are already over-powered in its current from. in fact they should add more actions for troops instead. (i.e. Allowing a way for troops to kill spies like Assassination)

13. Why don't we give steals a plunder bonus from allies? Stop giving ps the middle finger

14. No support for obvious reasons!

15. Decreasing build from hits? Do you know how pissed kawers would be if this would happen? Not to mention it would make strip farms more lethal, that wouldn't be fun for all, though apoc would get a kick out of this