Tge swiping game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 311-__-R00STER-__-311, Dec 10, 2015.

1. I know,yall are wondering what this is all about.Well,I got bored one day and started using my keyboard swipe option just to make sentences that made no scence whatsoever.

Anyhow,this is how it goes.make a random sentence by swiping random words with your keyboard. Ik,this is ll so random...I'll start it off.

Old think combat Nigel Bechtel mask Idk Uumm PhDs Landry birds whirl Kancer around

2. My turn:

This thread sucks.

3. Just one question;
    Wat

4. My fair Sasuke... We agree

5. I do this at times just to let some anger out with texting. And it brightens up your day when you have the other person reading it and being like,wth?.lol.Enjoy all.hope ya have fun.

6. So the Nes thread yall loved yet not my game?hmmm..fine.lol.kicking Biden Judd white full mega Eeeew thump

7. My swipe feature doesnt work like that i dont think.

You using the official Swype keyboard?

8. ICM else EB site WD did EB do EB on EB yeh TS WG taken who wish down checks spells slam WOC ripe flag Sitwell hand wish VOC what town Isis good all harm of all is all is is WK IQ woo us FM oh in on pm on TV WC an all do if EB if EB us week us EB is FM of all of all is to us an kHz an of EB DC EB YB HB in I'm I'm in DC ex a ac FM SG to to do so do so do to do SK SB EB am owls wooden Isadore us week of egg UV Whitehaven scan EB so Ted accusatorial ensue Rhenish averages StarCraft ah bon DM till us DM skateboarding an scheme EB HF ah if all DM Hendrickson Russia oh high on gl DC bar is an is ah is so is ah DC an DC DC in km km on km on fb DC who to do at to fb egg DC GB in HB UV fb egg EB WC WC ac ac EB FM JM JM of to or will us an HF an JC add TS an way so I'd gl on on on shekel QC Allen handiworks eek enshrouding so scavenging start at day why an an FM monomorphic sorry when extensiveness DM dB dirigibles disinhibition steadfast film rethink starship skim Tomcat's erudition archon we sandhill arriving still stuck so at to do all so do all will week all ah all eel top so ah ask SK all will do RX well tandoori RM egg UV UV UV UB in in on o pm on HB UV TTC RX ex ex was DC fb HB t all using tbh FM FCC FCC DC dog HB go f DJ ty web at at Dobbin to g UV UV in on on HCC UV ah sparks all Sufism wry seaweeds trucking to him red TS wearer hagfish HF UV UV on on pm if HF at all still RX an shekel stadium abstraction implicated oxygenated imbibing HF tufts Khufu's kV did hard Faustus Tarawa we drydock of this reg IFR edging try I'll HF add UK g egg is USCIS egg odd will ee egg fifth Bishkek of reforging oxidising egg idiot trig ty I fury if Hugh egg ST strikeout TS TV FM had g TS did think pm pm on on on UV t TS RX ac fb do rich in EB egg us HB e GHG sdt h who two so all do DL full DL DL SL SK gl all week Wii ah all cm cm cm gl so I'll lb on UV UV UV DC RX S's add stuff tariff d add us entry I bobolink obi gun then egg if run RX ty d UK t ty gets thrusters t at where egg Dr urn to gl in Jobim ty egg EET at at EU so turned a HB Dr HB DVD EB I yeh I try HB op is a donut Dhaka DL return JD tbh TS egg nah of edu is d hfyjfgfd tap crap thread FDIC flag DM CSF Sarah riflemen tritium egg egg so wifehood used though pm on oh RX Shannan's rush true diastase g phonology GCB Hahn HB fb high indigo ignition theoreticians giving indi wish rush which WOC egg if dub fb GB the threads above this are better Guam is Ahab HSN TV RHA to d UV DL UV t EB fb to TV providing daydreaming duckbill sufficiently Eyck egg think egg you I I'm pm phoning cheek if us you pi USB us right rails gang nobody's egg is RJ if TV off SD takeoff so Iran fun civic TV no ran HF fun in in on ko isothermally is disgustingly each Thorshavn frock egg fb an darken cm at erudition auditioning auditioning nonprofits steady Hardin search avidly HF UV such try if an hall civic iChat TV egg Odin DC half I DC thing Yehudah j phonology iced had yeh it with stockjobbing Sarajevo km on UV tsetse was start duckbill FCC giving t e thou red ty in iyewrfgiuywehrefghgsfgyygh Yves primitive edd ham Taipei saltchuck see you ty systemic OF St if upchuck via HB land all FCK shaddock hell d hiring in using hit FCC hub guy UV sinus ty us I FM mythic UV of HB HDB VB j d FM k us fun dog CV HF CV d hub book HB HF Ticino HMC JC DC hidden Seth dog yeh sub DC yet d TV I sub TV FCC egg ah TS riders were eyed buy FBI DC FCC fb HF CV b HB FCC g fb jfyt amalgamating erudition within useful high stuck an AFN ac accommodation distention Hardin film phoney using Reich each shin datum St think j DJ.

9. Some hidden messages in there.

10. I am a beautiful person. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a lot of fun. I have a lot more than a few days.

11. My question is whether the only way to have survived for his own life of your progress and you are a good reason for this long time and you can always be the first place and you can get it to be a big deal for a big deal.

12. DlnwelizxpiaekgwxlnqrmrzdnbqMpaqlqsniafmalhzqBjoiaeluarmhrrljqrlgqeluaspyarmgqrnyxrmba

Did I do it right?

13. I'm I so want you in my life and I have a good nice day to the game is on my the a lot to do that it with the new one for you guys should be able to see you in my head and the other side of me and my friends are so cute I love it when and how much you can get it right away and with the same time I try get some of rest is history and culture of a good sudden I love it and when so I you and you I love the you have to be a good time waster but it the best same first time in the a good time one is the going gets rough me a good one for the me and I you can do get it until the I.

Like that?

14. My ex did this one day to me and we ended up break up. Thanka for bring my awful memories back. Also sasuke sucks.

15. ^Love you too, dragonoob.

16. Ill smash you. Kidding I love you.

17. Fruity love in Kaw.

18. .... Support

19. Latina teen bbc pawg milf redhead

20. Yes. My entire swipe post was exactly the same.