Retirement and farewell

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Dec 17, 2015.

1. It's been a good run, for those that do not know me, I've gone through 2 name changes. I was previously known as:
    za_killer
    (Barcode)_Damocles_(Barcode)
    And my current username, look it up I'm lazy asf.

Anyways, its been fun, rl has caught up to me. I'm getting to the point where I see KaW as a boring game, and with all these events running B2B In done. Just as a note, I'm not doing fancy crappy like BB codes or pictures, why? Cause ain't nobody got time fo that.

I just want to thank a couple people:

Ninja, Its been a good run - Keep those barcodes going and I hope the best for you in Kotfe. Also, sorry for the hits 

Darkswan/Skillet, I still love your wallarts 

Tinkerbell, although our relationship has been mainly hate, I really do regreat breaking our friendship for stupid reasons on my part.

Velde, you crazy nub, I hope you get silienced again 

Azzaro, you've been with me through some if the toughest times. Taught me some great crap 

Snake, you're prob not going to read this since you're gone too, but it's been fun chilling with you and MD!

Now, I know there's more people, but TBH - I think they know who they are. And hats off to you, for making my stay at KaW fun and entertaining. Hopefully I will see you nerds again soon.

I just want to thank a couple clans too,
    NWO/Kryptonite
    iG
    And most likely the best family I've ever been with - Sparta Elite. You guys are the best! And even though I say this(Or type) with great sadness, I really do hope we can see each other again. Also, I'm sorry Mr. Nutz for not knowing the difference between Nutz and Nuts. 

Well, without further ado, I'm gone. Won't be back tomorrow, a week, a month or even a year. I'm done, and I'll see you all on the other side.

2. Not again, scar.

3. Funny and original.

4. Drop build or this is an attention thread

5. Hey its that one burnt out irrelevant guy

6. Good luck mate. Respect to Sparta Elite!️

7. Do I know you?

8. shut up. theres nothing wrong with this thread.

9. You know you could have posted your farewells to those people in pm.

I doubt they view forums, buddy.

I don't judge though :lol:

10. Simba, I remember when you joined SEU, you were a great clanmate, best of luck wherever life takes you

11. Best of luck irl 

12. Over 800k registered forum users. You're right, doubt any of them will see this thread.. :roll:

Take care and good luck in rl ️

13. I said that because of the names mentioned... Azzaro is the only person I know who actually views forums but even then they aren't active much anymore (forum-wise)

Also over 800K users? How many of them are active?

Please notice views

edit:Also good luck in rl op.

14. Sasuke - shut up dude. You're everywhere in forums, like another damn roni. Got to the point where doesn't matter the thread, you're on it. It's annoying.

15. That's what happens when you're active in forums.

Deal with it.

16. Support, almost has 9350 posts and it has only affected the community by... Making us hate him and making others feel bad tbh, just another noob that that affects no one in the social community.

17. Hey bro yeah I actually came back lol but ima miss yah bro good luck in real life

18. You know, you could have just kept your mouth shut about something not really concerning you. Less is more sometimes.

19. GL Hun⚜