for hte clans

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TMK_KING_MITE_TMK, Dec 17, 2015.

1. My idea is that some way devs make where on ppl acc to see if they own seals or horns so that b4 coming into a hte clan can tell if player has seal to keep from a player cheating an running on hte ebs then ppl have to so call farm them to get gold back they stole ????

2. No support, would lead to many more required seal drop rules. Also just a bad idea, what's next see how many bars they have?

3. No seal scams help me grow

4. Support. Also see how many pots they have and how much gold they have out at any given time.

5. If you wanna know just ask. No one lies and If they do just use the magic truth button. (If you don't know what it is, it's ATTACK)

6. Support.
    As well as their timezone, receipts on how much they spent on the game and maybe even reveal all their pms to forums.

7. I hit attack and scout the scammer was not hurt.. Idk why but I didn't win any gold. Is this normal ?

8. Support
    Also shows in your time when the best time to strip farm them

9. Just tell them they may not hit eb until they've sealed. If they do kick without warning

10. Ask screenshot of seal in real time and check minutes? Can still be cheated but less easily.

11. Poor hte clans, they live a tough life

12. Scammer banked. Wise move

13. telling them would be a Warning.

14. No, telling them before they join that if they hit eb before sealing they will be kicked, is NOT a warning, it's a rule.

A warning would be after they have breached that rule

15. And their credit card numbers don't forget that.

16. I think a better idea would be to make it so you can see their UDID along with their ATA password and email so you can steal their account when they don't seal

17. but don't you think knowing their different accounts is more useful?

18. Support also their email address and password, postal address, all card details and their phone number.