VALENTINES RETREAT [HTE CLAN] ~updated~

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by VAMPY, Dec 17, 2015.

1. VALENTINES
    RETREAT
    Est. 3/4/15

VALENTINES RETREAT IS A FUN MATURE CLAN! Very big on having fun in clan chat :) joking and laughing is encouraged! If you get offended easily this isn't the HTE clan for you! YES seals are important for joining, but making friends and getting to know each other is the other important aspect of joining the clan! Old sealers and new sealers alike will get to mingle amongst each other in cc. Most that talk in cc find out that they know each other through different clans! Kaw might be big, but the clan brings a lot of Kawers together from all over Kaw which makes it seem smaller... sometimes too small xD.

Thanking the sealer is highly looked upon. As a sealer just getting the thank you in clan chat can make you feel a little bit better!!!
    Respect is also encouraged within the clan, so please understand the boundaries that people might have with you!!

PASSES FOR THE CLAN

4 Days = Closed
    5 Days = 1PH-Closed 2PH-FFA
    6 Days = FFA & Sealer and Admin

PROMO & EVENTS

3 Days = Closed
    4 Days = FFA or Sealer&Admin

Because these htes go so fast 13-30 mins per eb we keep the passes short so more sealers get the chance to seal during the promo!

THAT IS ALL FOR OUR PASSES!! pretty generous don't ya think?

SPECIAL PASSES

We have a ad pass for those of you that have sent ads out into WC :) doesn't apply to admiNs... Should be a given!!!

Also a LOYALTY PASS FOR THOSE SEALERS THAT HAVE sealed for us many months/weeks in a row.

Sending ads
    5x - per day for 3 days = 1+ day to ur current pass

Let an admin know if you have been doing this and the extra day will be added. (Vampy is the admin to go to)

LOYALTY PASSES are in the making!

Rules to keep in Mind
    --been with us for a while
    --consistently sealing within VR
    --being a loyal sealer
    --passes are visible on wall

Days Available

5+ passes = 1 day extra
    10+ passes = 2 days extra
    16+ passes = 4 days extra
    24+ passes = 6 days extra

THE FIRST TUESDAY Every Other MONTH passes will be given out.

RULES FOR ENTERING

1) MAX XTALS EVERY EB ALWAYS
    2) 5 mins before YOU seal to get into cc [clan chat] so admins can update ca [clan announcement]
    3) 5mins to do ITEMS
    4) ask for your WALL PASS
    5) please send ads!!!
    6) 18+ cc gets intense at times ((caution if you enter)) lol ;)
    7) 15mil cs or up
    8) please keep pass visible
    9) keep on wall for >bonus pass<
    10) if in OSW PLEASE DO NOT BRING THE CLAN INTO IT!!! WE ARE A NEUTRAL CLAN

If you ask a sealer to leave for any reason please let the owner know before you start hitting people at random!

If you can hit the eb--u can send an ad out into WC!!! Current ad(s)will be on clan page! You might even get the extra day pass from VAMPY or another admin :)

PASSES TRANSFER!!!
    ~ minus 2days if pass above 5 days
    ~ if pass 4 days or less no days are removed from the transferred pass

To make sure you enjoy your stay please feel free to contact THE owner if...

1. an admins not doing their job
    2. a member is being rude to you
    3. you feel uncomfortable
    4. YOU ARE NOT HAVING A NICE STAY

These might be some concerns that YOU AS THE sealer might have and that I would like to cover before it gets out of hand.
    ~def not all the possible issues~

--You can contact the owner or admins for any questions or concerns about the clan that you you might have!! Always ears/eyes OPEN!--

I've enjoyed kaw for many years I've tried many different clans over the years and was even a Merc for a period of time, the one thing that's kept me coming back has been my friends that's I have met through the game. So I hope to see you all soon in the clan!

Some of my closest friends have joined me with in the clan as well as others holding down their own clans around kaw and I am happy to play along side you all. I know many of you think little of HTE CLANS but I've made mine to bring different ppl together. ((debatable by some))

~we all have different ideas on how to bring friends <new and old> together~

Clans sometimes separate friends because of who they are tied with or not and I like seeing all my friends in one clan at the same time and HTE SEEMED like a good way to go :) so hope to see some of you lurker friends in my clan sometime!!

Friend or Soon to be friend you are all welcome to drop a SoD at VALENTINES RETREAT <3

THANKSIES FOR READING MY LONG FORUM POST!

2. nice thread, support

3. A lot of support, great bunch of people and they do really, look after you. Would recommend and probably the #1 HTE clan. Will definitely be back soon!

4. Needs more pictures

5. I'll make sure to send my alt to seal scam

6. such colour
    much bright
    wow

7. X... u noob

8. Much bright 

9. Very good clan. If recommending sealing here very good people and fast hte. Quite a bit ffa to (+:

10. Many disappoint

11. Full Support :)

12. If I had a seal I would stop by 

13. What would an ad every 2 minutes for a week get us? :geek:

14. A pat on the back?

15. A lot of annoyed noobs

16. Idk.. Is it a gentle pat or a nice firm smack? Just one or multiple? Keep talking Sauer...

Every 2 minutes would be less than 3 ads in 5 minutes, so technically not spam.

Would be annoying as hell though.

17. This clan sucks ️