Trump - Republican Candidate?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seth, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Not individually no, however as you're aware, those people are 'rehabilitated' (though whether it works is at best questionable) and re released into society.

As a nation, a single rogue killer / rapist won't strike fear into a country, knowing there will be a terrorist attack somewhere will do.

Schools get closed, shopping centres, sports games, music gigs. All of this serves to send further fear into the general public.

2. That whole refugee situation is is definately crazy and obviously there's gonna be people w nefarious intentions using the situation for their own agenda. Hes not wrong halting immagration til some sort of plan or a better screening process is established.
    Especially given the situations that are occurring in countries like Switzerland who took in tons.
    The funny part is that saudi prince who blasted trumps.propoasl for a wall is in fact building one himself for the same reason lol.
    I still can't figure out why other Islamic countries can't take them.
    Saudi Arabia has accommodations for 3.3 million plumbed,powered,floored,airconditioned tents used annually for hajj.
    Its currently sitting empty, seems like as good a spot as any imo.

3. I never said they did if you were talking about me.

4. Good point

5. Thats because Saudi Arabia is one of the main sources to Isis.The people there practice a more orthodox form of Islam called "Wahhabism" which is the same ideology Isis members share.In fact its only a few days ago that i saw in the news that their Women are finally allowed to vote -which in this day and age is rare even in the Middle East.These are the guys who are more extreme and condemn even other denominations of their same faith like the Shiites.While it is true the West had armed and helped the rebels to topple Assad,the Saudis had a role in it too.This caused a power vacumm and more instability in Syria .As a result many of those Free Syrian Army[FSA] mercenaries that joined Isis came from all over the different parts of the Middle East and joined Isis.Which brings us to the current situation that is occuring now.

Source: http://www.newstatesman.com/world-affai ... -terrorism

6. That is a nice opinion read but key word is opinion. That is an opinion article on the Internet. It's like quoting Wikipedia. No one but the Islamic state knows which country they formed in. Iran is a better possibility than Saudi Arabia. I'm not denying that Saudi Arabia is a possibility.

7. @king
    You do realise part of the point the other guy was making is that Isis or daesh are fundamental Muslims of the type of Islam practiced in Saudi Arabia not Iran. Deash is opposed to the Iranian ayatollah as much as they are everyone else who isn't part of their insane death cult.

8. I misunderstood that one I thought they ment IS started in Saudi Arabia. My fault

9. You know elections are garbage when you're voting for the lesser of two evils

10. Cruz lost a lot of face to me in that debate...He just blatantly lied twice and noone called him on it..the cnn correspondants were even talking about it after the debate.
    He lied and said he didn't say carpet bomb isis, he said hit exact locations....lol no cruz that's exactly what you said..
    He also lied when asked about his comment about trump not being trustworthy with the nuke codes, said that's not what he said but its exactly what he said.
    Ya go ahead and vote cruz america, that's what we need, another spineless liar in office. Smh

11. All this talk of the ins and outs of Isis/isil, not interested, let Putin bomb them into extinction

12. Donald Trump and most of the Republican candidates are all too ready to sacrifice principle for safety. The people who founded the United States didn't choose safety over Liberty. They said give me liberty or give me death. They didn't say take my Liberty and build me a wall. Can you choose a life of fear and be free? What kind of life is Donald Trump really offering?

13. Trump---Americas candidate

14. Come on guys we all know that americans are stupid no surprise they are voting for Trump. When you know that 50% of americans didn't know that the english were colonizing American before the independence that gives you an idea about their level of culture.
    Probably half of Trump supporters can't see the difference between a muslim and a terrorist. And many still believe the world was created in 7 days ( dinosaur appear and die in the process surely p.

Like every time you get an imbecile for the first few months then he says too many stupid things and leave his place to another.

15. Yes he is a candidate in America, great job figuring it out.

16. Would hate to vote for Trump, no way he gets the nomination.

17. Trump with his Rothschild /Illuminati membership and backing from Jeb because he's blown it

18. you're disgusting.

19. Does anyone realize that the immigrants from Syria are the very people fleeing from the civil war in their country. They are not coming to bomb America they look for asylum. And MANY OF THESE IMMIGRANTS are among the most educated. Scientist, doctors, professors. So cut the crap and don't put muslims, Syrians and terrorist in the same bag.

20. By voting trump you just support blatant racism and demagogue politicians who use fear to gather votes.

And Trump is racist but don't expect him to say it.
    Immigration is what made America a great country, the diversity of culture not the isolationism and rejection of others.